Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Tobie Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 20 2012 6:36 PM

Is there an option to be able to display the slides on two monitors.  I have the main computer monitor, the audience screen, and the stage screen.  I do not want to isolate the stage screen into only a confidence monitor.  I want the same thing shown on both the audience monitor and the confidence monitor.  Is this possible?

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2012 8:07 AM

Currently, you only have the ability to direct the slides to one output feed. You can have as many Confidence or Notes outputs as you'd like.

Posts 31
Joseph Araucto | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 23 2012 2:42 PM

Does Proclaim support projecting to a network projector as a second (or third) monitor?

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 24 2012 1:53 PM

Joseph Araucto:

Does Proclaim support projecting to a network projector as a second (or third) monitor?

If your Operating System recognizes a Network Projector as a Monitor then Proclaim should as well. We use the OS to detect projectors as extra monitors. 

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 31
Joseph Araucto | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 25 2012 5:58 PM

the OS (Win 7) recognized the second monitor but proclaim does not show the monitor under setting...

Posts 2
Cross Walk | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 18 2013 3:00 PM

BOOOOO. This would be extremely helpful so we do not have to purchase splitters for the signal... I'm not sure I understand why this is not an option.... seems like something very logical that should be allowed

Posts 52
Scott Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 20 2013 12:23 PM

I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about or not, but we were wanting to show the same thing on the projector on a monitor at our mix station. With Windows seven what we wound up doing was making monitor 2 and 4 our duplicate desktop. and making monitor 1 our main display. This allowed me to control everything with monitor 1 and I was able to see what was happening on the projector (monitor 4) on the monitor 2 which is on our sound station desk. All this was done with a graphics card allowing us to run 3 more monitors and Windows 7 screen resolution tool.

Posts 31
Joseph Araucto | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2013 9:40 PM

We have a VGA signal booster that has two output.  it is capable of sending the video signal to two projector.  We currently only have 1 projector but I am sure it will be able to send to two screens.  Its an IOGEAR.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS