Francis Chan Collection

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 201
Garrett Ho | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 21 2012 3:06 PM

I noticed that the Francis Chan Collection was recently put up on pre-pub:

http://www.logos.com/product/28584/francis-chan-collection

Some of these title were previously for sale on Vyrso, but have since been removed.

Can someone from Logos please comment on whether the Vyrso versions will be updated with Logos tagging? Also, is this something we can expect in the future with other titles, or will it be a relatively rare event?

Thank you.

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2012 3:20 PM

Garrett Ho:
Can someone from Logos please comment on whether the Vyrso versions will be updated with Logos tagging? Also, is this something we can expect in the future with other titles, or will it be a relatively rare event?

We've been told in the past that when a Vyrso title moves to Logos, then those who already own the title will get the free upgrade that includes the Logos tagging. The exception to this would be if the Vyrso and Logos versions represent different print editions (e.g. a revised edition, or an edition from a different publisher).

Here's a thread involving Logos employees when this happened before: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/51129.aspx

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2012 3:51 PM

Have already "Crazy Love", "Forgotten God" and "Erasing Hell" (Logos/Vyrso and also in hard copy), but do not have the work books: can anyone from Logos tell us whether those of us who already have these can get an "upgrade" rate to complete the new collection ?

Smile

Posts 201
Garrett Ho | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2012 5:18 PM

Thanks for the help, Mark. That is good news Smile

Posts 716
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2012 5:35 PM

David J. Wilson:

Have already "Crazy Love", "Forgotten God" and "Erasing Hell" (Logos/Vyrso and also in hard copy), but do not have the work books: can anyone from Logos tell us whether those of us who already have these can get an "upgrade" rate to complete the new collection ?

Smile

I have the same question. Let's hope Logos sees this thread.

Armin

Posts 975
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 18 2013 6:18 AM

Has anyone had their Vyrso editions upgraded to the Logos edition?

FYI, I see over at the publisher that a new updated version of Crazy Love is available. http://www.dccebooks.com/products/crazy-love

Posts 27445
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 18 2013 6:34 AM

Tom Reynolds:
Has anyone had their Vyrso editions upgraded to the Logos edition?

Nope.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 113
Mark Prim | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 11 2013 7:34 PM

My Frances Chan books went from ebook editions to Logos editions, then back to ebook editions. Anyone notice this?

Posts 113
Mark Prim | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 11 2013 7:38 PM

Mark Prim:

My Frances Chan books went from ebook editions to Logos editions, then back to ebook editions. Anyone notice this?

Sorry. I just notices I have "both" editions.

Posts 5610
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 11 2013 7:38 PM

Mark Prim:

You should have both editions now.

Originally when Logos upgraded the Vyrso/ebook editions to the Logos editions, they removed access to the original ebook versions.

But they shouldn't have done this, since notes and highlights don't transfer between editions, so they eventually corrected their error and returned access to the ebook editions.

But you should still have the Logos editions in your library.  I ended up hiding the ebook editions since I didn't have any markups to lose in them.

EDIT: saw you found your Logos editions. (we were posting at the same time)

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS