Disappearing text in reading view

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 725
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 29 2009 7:05 PM | Locked

I was looking for a book in my Library and entered a key word in the find box. Then I hit F11 to change to reading view so I could see some of the columns that scrolled off the right. The selected resource, which was the first one disappeared and I could not display that line.

Here is the library within the normal pane:

Here is it when set to reading view:

Posts 725
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2009 7:39 PM | Locked

Harry,

Do you have your mouse arrow near the top? When I do it the top line is hidden by the menu line but that only appears when the arrow is at the top of the screen. As soon as you move it down, the menu disappears and the top line will show. Since I see your menu bar you've either got the arrow up there or a bug.

Chris

Posts 725
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 8:55 PM | Locked

Chris Elford:

Harry,

Do you have your mouse arrow near the top? When I do it the top line is hidden by the menu line but that only appears when the arrow is at the top of the screen. As soon as you move it down, the menu disappears and the top line will show. Since I see your menu bar you've either got the arrow up there or a bug.

Chris

Nothing I do makes the top line appear.

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 1 2009 1:51 PM | Locked

Harry Hahne:

Nothing I do makes the top line appear.

Hello Harry,

I was having the same trouble as you until I clicked on one of the items in Library. You can do this before changing to Reading View or after. (Don't click Title or book will open--I clicked on Author name.) If you click into Library before pressing F11, the column headings and first listed resource will be visible right away. If you click into it after pressing F11, move your mouse to the top of the screen, then down again, and the tab and toolbar will make way for the column headings and first listed resource.

Melissa

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS