A "Yes" or "No" Please...

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 687
Douglas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 2 2012 2:13 PM

Personally, I think Logos reduces Complexity with the Resources it Personally produces, and in Return I think the Software should be as Detail Oriented as possible. I hope this contribution helps..

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 2 2012 2:22 PM

Andrew Mckenzie:
the larger a users library the greater time and the complexity of the task in tagging ones resources.  Dragging and dropping resources into a folder is simpler from an end user perspective.  Appreciate it may not be simpler to implement in code as compared to tagging which comes down to the addition of a new row in a table.

Andrew!             *smile*                 Peace to you and Joy in the Lord!

I most certainly agree with you ...                          from an end-user perspective that is the simplest for most of us  ....     Indeed!           Really!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 9 2012 3:08 PM

Logos User Voice suggestion => http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-5/suggestions/3394880-right-cick-history-go-back-forward has 26 votes; every Logos user has 10 votes: up to 3 can be for any one suggestion.  Right click in a tab to go forward or back in tab history would be appreciated.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2791
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 9 2012 3:26 PM

David Paul:
Oh, btw...please don't talk to me about Collections. They DO NOT ADDRESS the needs of those who want the FOLDERS feature.

Comparing a folder tree to the Collections feature is like comparing Fred Flintstone's foot-powered car to a Lexus.

I can't see why anyone would prefer a fixed-resource system over the system L4 and L5 uses.

Perhaps I just don't understand what you want, because it certainly doesn't make sense to me.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS