Can't find Timeline in Logos 5

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3
Robert Woodbridge | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 26 2012 9:05 PM

I just downloaded the minimal crossgrade from L4 to L5 and wanted to check out the timeline. But it is not listed in the box when I click on Tools! Is there another way to get it, or did something go wrong with my installation?

Oh, and the L5 upgrade crashed the first time I started it, after opening NIV84 and then trying to open Harmony of the Gospels.

Posts 31
Mitchell Borrows | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 9:23 PM

Im not 100% but it could be that the minimal cross grade doesnt offer timeline. Dont quote me on it. I wanted all the features that L5 had to offer and from my understanding the only way that i was able to get it was upgrading to L5 Gold package. 

Posts 3
Robert Woodbridge | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 9:31 PM

According to the description of Minimal Crossgrade on the Logos web site, it includes all the new features, and the listing includes a bullet for Timeline. I don't know how to paste a graphic in here or I'd include a screen shot.

Posts 31
Mitchell Borrows | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 9:36 PM

I just looked and you are correct it does say timeline is available. When i had downloaded L5 I remember that my timeline wasnt there as well. For some reason it came after my library had indexed. Maybe close logos down and reopen it to see if it will install time line. As well time line will be under the tools list under bible references. Wish i could be more help to you!! 

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:22 PM

Robert, you probably just need to wait for all downloads and indexing to finish.

Mitchell, the whole idea with the MC is to give you all the new features and datasets. Gold is for those who want to add resources as well.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 3065
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2012 4:33 AM

If after indexing finishes and you still don't see it you could use the "Update Now" command to make sure all the resources are downloaded.  I have the MC and it is definitely included.  Hopefully you will get it working.

Several other people have had the same experience as you are having but said that it has worked out and show up in their software.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 3
Robert Woodbridge | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:35 PM

Sure enough, it appeared after a resource download today. Thanks all!

Posts 31
Mitchell Borrows | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:39 PM

Oh good. Glad to hear it all worked out. Blessings

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS