When will it be possible to type bible references in non-english language?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 30 2009 7:12 AM

At first during secret beta testing I have to type bible references in danish to open passage in bibles. Today english is the only available language. I miss the opportunity to type bible references in swedish. When will this be added? (In v3 it's possible)

Posts 2733
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 7:27 AM

EbbeAndréasson:

At first during secret beta testing I have to type bible references in danish to open passage in bibles. Today english is the only available language. I miss the opportunity to type bible references in swedish. When will this be added? (In v3 it's possible)

Good question Ebbe, but I think it is connected to the whole multilingual issue of Logos 4. There are no other interface languages than English available as for now. I hope it will change. You are right that L3 was more flexible in that matter.

Bohuslav

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2009 5:52 AM

Bohuslav Wojnar:
There are no other interface languages than English available as for now.

I can live with english as input language for a while but it's harder to have english as input bible passage language because you have to rember all bible books and abrevations in english. Since therre are a lot of different interface languages in v3 I think it won't need much of effort to have the possibility to have different inout languages for bible passages.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS