Looking for 10 pastors using Logos 5 to give feedback on Proclaim

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 27 2012 1:37 PM

I'm looking for 10 pastors that use Logos 5 who already, or are willing to, use our new church presentation software Proclaim. We will give you 3 free months of Proclaim in exchange for your feedback on the integration points between Proclaim and Logos, and quotes on what you like about Proclaim. If you are willing to give your insight and can have your church run Proclaim as you presentation software - please leave a note below and I'll get into contact with you for your free 3 months.  (If you have already purchased Proclaim, we can add three months to your subscription).

Be one of the first 10 to respond below to get Proclaim free for 3 months.

Requirements: Pastor; Study with Logos 5; Will use Proclaim in your church services.

Thanks,

Matt

Posts 2003
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:01 PM

I will give it a try

I am a pastor, use Logos 5 to study with.Currently we use power point in church for our slide shows.

Posts 3200
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2012 5:03 PM

I'm not the pastor but I am in charge of media, use L5, and am looking to start using Proclaim.  Pastor is on L4.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2012 6:17 PM
I just started using Proclaim as a tool for leading Sunday Bible studies at Church. I wouldn't mind testing it.
Posts 946
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2012 10:10 PM

If you want a student ministry context (7th-college) I might be willing to give it a shot.  Right now I used PPT and Media Shout depending on the group.

Posts 102
Andrew Mercer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2012 4:31 AM

I pastor a church in Perth, use Logos5 and we currently use ProPresenter 4 and 5. I'm willing to trial proclaim as I think the integration with Logos5 looks great

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2012 6:12 AM

I am willing.

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 1 2012 7:52 AM

Thanks. If you haven't already, you'll receive an email on Monday with the directions on how to get set up.

Posts 3200
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 8:18 AM

Matthew Peterson:

Thanks. If you haven't already, you'll receive an email on Monday with the directions on how to get set up.

Yes

How to upload logs

Posts 102
Andrew Mercer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2012 12:31 AM

Matthew Peterson:

Matthew, it's Tuesday afternoon my time (Australia) and I'm yet to receive an email. Have downloaded Proclaim to get familiar with it.

Posts 2003
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2012 8:52 AM

Matthew Peterson:

Matthew,

I have not received my email about this yet.

Posts 3200
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2012 8:54 AM

Kenneth Neighoff:

Matthew Peterson:

Matthew,

I have not received my email about this yet.

I haven't either.

How to upload logs

Posts 102
Andrew Mercer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 12:09 AM

Matthew - is anything happening along these lines yet?

Blessings, Andrew

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 6:57 PM

Andrew,

I have resent the codes to you. Sorry for the delay in getting them to you. You can email your thoughts and insights directly, or any questions you have.

Thanks,

Matt

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 7:14 PM

Everyone should have codes giving you 3 free months of a Proclaim On Air license. If you don't have yours, let me know. I will send an additional code this week, giving you free access to the bulk of the content in Proclaim.

Please drop me an email back with any questions or feedback you have on Proclaim. In particular, I am interested to know how you as a pastor would use Proclaim to present with while studying with Logos 5.

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS