Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 27674
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2012 4:57 AM

Elizabeth - Welcome to the forums! Smile

Elizabeth Lyles:
The only notable quirk I see is if you delete your reading plan on the desktop, it will still show a default reading plan on the iPad. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but I was not expecting it given that I had deleted it. Same behaviour occurs if you delete the reading plan from the iPad app. It will show a default reading plan.

What do you consider a "quirk?" That it shows a default reading plan, or that when you delete a reading plan from the desktop, it deletes it from the iPad?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 94
Rob | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 21 2012 1:07 PM

Is there a way to mark a reading plan as read on my iPod?  At the end of the reading it says "Stop Reading | Today  Mark Read", but it isn't a link like it used to be. It is just normal text.

I am very glad to just have the schedule back even if I can't mark it read just yet, but want to check. Will this be resolved when the next version is released, or am I the only one having this problem. (I see many saying it is working for them, so I want to check.)

Thank you,

Rob

www.3rdcultureliving.com - Simple Abundant Legacy

Posts 27674
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 21 2012 1:34 PM

What iPod do you have? The "mark read" works for me on my iPhone & iPad.

Posts 94
Rob | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 21 2012 1:47 PM

A few days ago it came back and was working, then stopped working and hasn't worked for a few days.

I am not sure what iPod I have or how to check. I believe it is iPod 2, but am not positive.

www.3rdcultureliving.com - Simple Abundant Legacy

Posts 30
Aaron Frey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 21 2012 2:21 PM

I, too, have an iPod (3G, in my case), and have not seen good syncing on the reading plans for a while.

For the record, though, I just got off the phone with Logos tech support and they told me that the version of the app that fixes the syncing problems has been submitted to Apple but, as far as the tech I was speaking with knew, it had not been released to the public yet. She said she would check out this thread and get the most current information after I got off the phone with her.

My version was 2.0.2 and had a time stamp in the about window of 2012-02-01. I eagerly anticipate 2.1. If that's what you guys with the fixed sync have, please chime in.

Posts 27674
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 21 2012 2:28 PM

Aaron Frey:
I eagerly anticipate 2.1. If that's what you guys with the fixed sync have, please chime in.

I am running 2.1 as a private beta, and it works well on my iPhone & iPad. I think the issue that Rob is having may be because he has an old iPod. In any case, it is not a common experience among most users. The issue you are having seems to be the regular syncing problem affecting most users.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS