BUG: Lk 12:37 wrong/missing referent?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 888
toughski | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 30 2012 7:22 PM

it this verse both "them" were tagged as "unfaithful servant" while Jesus is talking about servants, who ARE faithful and blessed as a result.  There are 2 pronouns "he" in this verse. One is tagged, and the other one is not!

There are numerous other examples of tagging errors/omissions.

Logos, this is sloppy. You market new databases as time saving tools, making the Bible study easier, while they are actually causing users to spend MORE time, because they are forced to double-check your work.

is there any mechanism to report tagging errors? Can we have an official commitment from Logos to fix this?

Posts 888
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2012 7:27 PM

ok, I guess Logos is tagging the underlying greek/Hebrew texts and in the case of "when he cometh" pronoun "he" although present in English, is absent in Greek. Thus, it could not/would not be tagged. I stand corrected

Posts 15963
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2012 9:43 PM

toughski:
it this verse both "them" were tagged as "unfaithful servant" while Jesus is talking about servants, who ARE faithful and blessed as a result.

vv 36-38 tags "unfaithful servant" wherever it should be "faithful servant"

toughski:
is there any mechanism to report tagging errors? Can we have an official commitment from Logos to fix this?

I was told it is being developed but to use data@logos.com.

Dave
===

Windows PC, Android phone

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS