Logos server problems???

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
David Harp | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 6 2012 6:39 PM

I've been trying to check to see if I received an update or an order today as my Logos is indexing.  When I try to sign in or to get to my "orders" it just keeps having me sign in, sign in, sign in...well you get the idea...I cannot see my orders, etc.  Any suggestions?

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2012 6:46 PM

David Harp:
Any suggestions?
Peace to you, David!   *smile*

Are you able to use your Logos software?  Will it sync?

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 6
David Harp | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2012 6:58 PM

Yes Charles - I am able to use the software.  Logos sign in will put up my name then when I try to check "my account" or "my orders" I get yet another sign in and pw prompt and it just keeps giving me another prompt, another prompt...

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 7 2012 6:05 AM

David Harp:

Yes Charles - I am able to use the software.  Logos sign in will put up my name then when I try to check "my account" or "my orders" I get yet another sign in and pw prompt and it just keeps giving me another prompt, another prompt...

Again, I wish you Peace, David!                    Last night I felt my age; and being very tired, went to bed!         *smile*              It is now Friday morning in Eastern Canada; and, unfortunately (although I have "racked my brain") I can't figure out an answer or solution to your problem.

It is a very unusual situation indeed!                Since no one else on these Forums has come along with an idea, perhaps it's time to go "to the source" .....

Logos Headquarters!             I have no idea what country you live in or what time it is where you live; however, if you are in North America, Logos' phone number is:  800-875-6467!

They also have a special phone in the United Kingdom, so if you live there, please post back and one of us will try to find that number for you.

Finally, sometimes for various problems I find the following often clears things up!                  Exit and restart Logos!       Re-boot my computer.

David, am very sorry I wasn't very helpful!                *smile*

Edit:              Forum Members, I think David uses a Mac; perhaps some of you with Macs could respond to him.     I often hear you lovely people say that a Mac never needs to be rebooted???!!!!            *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS