L5 Mac Possible Highlights Bug: WBC Vol. 34a

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1928
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 9 2012 3:36 AM

In reading WBC today, I came across not one, but six sets of highlights in a row.  How many highlights are really there? What was highlighted?  Not sure this is exactly helpful information if this is by design or maybe I am confused as usual.

For the fun of it, could someone confirm this occurs on the Windows platform?

Posts 9
Mike Comtois | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 9 2012 4:10 AM

I have the same observation in using another commentary.  Still trying to figure out what the significance is about the idea of highlights.

Posts 27442
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 9 2012 5:47 AM

Mike Comtois:
I have the same observation in using another commentary.

Can you remember chapter & verse? It might be helpful. A screen shot would be nice too.

Mike Comtois:
Still trying to figure out what the significance is about the idea of highlights.

"Popular highlights" can be useful for many reasons, but some users will always dislike the idea. Personally, I know that there are way too many books in my library to ever read. This situation is made worse by the fact that I keep adding to my library. Smile I like the idea that I could find several books on a subject and skim them via popular highlights to help me determine which book to read. NOTE: It would not be the determining factor but would be A factor.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 9 2012 5:52 AM

I think it's a bug, might be helpful to see if you can reproduce the issue deliberately using the steps described here:

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/61235.aspx

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS