Clause Search the Old Testament

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 169
David McAllan | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:20 PM

Is this possible?   I had L4 Scholar's edition and did the full "crossgrade" to L5.

However, only the SBLGNT shows in the list of available resources to search - meaning, I'm restricted to the New Testament. Is there something else I need or is this a clitch in my system?

David
https://www.echucacommunitychurch.com

Specs: HP Pavilion dv6-6137tx ; i7 2 GHz; 8 gb RAM; 2 gb Graphics; 750 Gb HD; Win 7; IE9; MSE Antivirus.

Posts 1870
Forum MVP
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:23 PM

You should have the Lexham Hebrew Bible, you might want to call Logos support if it didn't download for some reason.

Posts 2411
Forum MVP
Fredc | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:50 PM

You may want to try "Update Resources" in the command box. If it is not discovered, then contact logos

Logos 5 Get the FAQ's

Grow in your personal relationship with Christ; so you can help others come into and grow in a personal relationship with Christ

Posts 8842
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 8:35 PM

Philana Crouch:

You should have the Lexham Hebrew Bible, you might want to call Logos support if it didn't download for some reason.

Philana is correct that you should have the Lexham Hebrew Bible if, as you said, you did the crossgrade.  I know because that is what I did.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 169
David McAllan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2012 3:58 PM

Thank you all.  Update resources did the trick. Funny though, as I did have it and could open it through Library. Perhaps, it was an incomplete or faulty download.

David
https://www.echucacommunitychurch.com

Specs: HP Pavilion dv6-6137tx ; i7 2 GHz; 8 gb RAM; 2 gb Graphics; 750 Gb HD; Win 7; IE9; MSE Antivirus.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS