Reading Logos books on Kindle

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 4
Eugene L. Boe | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 13 2012 7:59 PM

I would like to be able to read my Logos books on my Kindle paperwhite. Is this possible? And if so, how do I do it?

Gene Boe

Posts 28122
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 8:08 PM

Welcome to the forums Gene! Smile

Eugene L. Boe:
I would like to be able to read my Logos books on my Kindle paperwhite. Is this possible? And if so, how do I do it?

I don't have a Kindle, although a paperwhite is appealing to me. Do you like yours?

As to your question… you will have to take my answer with a grain of salt since I am not a paperwhite user. First, there is no "paperwhite" app from Logos, (nor do I believe there can be). Logos does have an app for Andriod, which will run on the Kindle Fire. On the more "traditional" kindles, you can import books from Logos by first converting them into a format that the device can read. If you are interested in trying that, another user will have to give you the ins and outs.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 57
Ralph Wood | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 8:18 PM

I sometimes export sections of a Logos book to Microsoft Word and then send that Word document to my Kindle account.  I don't know of any other way.

Posts 8148
LogosEmployee

Eugene L. Boe:

This is an idea that we have considered but not implemented yet. (That is, it's currently not possible.)

In the meantime, you may wish to add some votes to this UserVoice idea: http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-5/suggestions/620751-introduce-option-to-export-resources-to-an-e-reade.

Posts 1514
Forum MVP
Fr Devin Roza | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 11:14 PM

In the meantime, for one option on how to do it, check here: http://wiki.logos.com/Export_a_Logos_Resource_to_an_eReader_format_$28Kindle,_Nook,_etc.$29

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS