Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
MIke Snyder | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 19 2012 9:04 AM

I just downloaded Logos to my iPad. How do I make it do split screen?

Posts 52
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanson (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2012 9:11 AM

Welcome to the forums!  There is a splitter tab at the bottom of the app.  This video may help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xmwM6FiaZE&feature=share&list=PLXkjd_l1xkSRi-r14t1iqq_sc43-VreOT

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2012 9:11 AM

Hi Mike,

Welcome to Logos Forums. I know you will get great and encouraging help with the use of Logos here!

At the bottom right corner of your screen you should see a grayish round quarter of a circle. Simply touch and drag that corner to the location where you want the split. You can always drag it back to the corner so you only have one screen.

Have a blessed day,
Mitch 

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2012 9:13 AM

Mike Hanson:

Welcome to the forums!  There is a splitter tab at the bottom of the app.  This video may help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xmwM6FiaZE&feature=share&list=PLXkjd_l1xkSRi-r14t1iqq_sc43-VreOT

Nice video reference, Mike!

Posts 4
MIke Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2012 9:20 AM

Great. Thanks. I'm excited to have it on my iPad. I got it.

Posts 4
MIke Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2012 9:23 AM

Thanks Mitch. I'm sure I will be using this Forum ALOT! Having Logos on my iPad, I can justify siting in a shooting house deer hunting while studying. It's great.

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2012 9:32 AM

MIke Snyder:

Thanks Mitch. I'm sure I will be using this Forum ALOT! Having Logos on my iPad, I can justify siting in a shooting house deer hunting while studying. It's great.

I like it! I need to ask my wife if I can use hers when I get the next opportunity to hunt (went deer hunting for the first time last week).

Posts 4
MIke Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2012 10:48 AM

That's great. I enjoy taking my son.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS