Dave reached 12000 posts.

Page 1 of 1 (20 items)
This post has 19 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2941
Tes | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 21 2012 2:29 AM

Thank you Dave for your great contributions to the forum.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 10549
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 2:42 AM

Thanks Dave for all the assistance you have provided—and continue to provide—on these forums.

Posts 21918
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 2:43 AM

Tes:

Absolutely - Dave, many thanks for your insightful and valuable contributions. I really appreciate the support and guidanceSmile

And, Tes, thanks for flagging this

Graham 

Posts 10035
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 3:17 AM

Tes:

yes, thanks a lot, Dave!

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 3:20 AM

I join the others in saying thank you Dave.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 2941
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 5:51 AM

Graham Criddle:

Tes:

Absolutely - Dave, many thanks for your insightful and valuable contributions. I really appreciate the support and guidanceSmile

And, Tes, thanks for flagging this

Graham 

You're very welcome Graham.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 1:05 PM

Yes Way to go Dave, excellent work!

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 1:18 PM

High value player! Thanks for sharing much time and expertise here on the Forums, Dave.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2012 6:03 AM

+1 Yes Thanks.  Appreciate forum and wiki contributions.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 3662
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2012 10:03 AM

Tes:

I'm in awe... Not sure I can even count that high, & you've already composed entire posts that many times--always on point, always helpful. May the joy of this seasons be yours, & may God bless you as richly as you've blessed us.

Merry Christmas, mate!

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 3662
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2012 10:06 AM

Tes:

I'm in awe, Dave. I'm not even sure I can count that high, & you've already composed that many posts! They're always on point, & always helpful. Many thanks to you!

May the joy of this season be yours, & may God bless you as richly as you've blessed us.

Merry Christmas!

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2012 10:57 AM

Indeed, thank you.  I have myself been the the beneficiary of your wisdom.  Many more posts to come. [And you did it so quietly]

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 421
Scott S | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2012 3:18 PM

12000 posts here at the forums, but let's not forget the many helpful posts back in the newsgroup days.

Thanks Dave!

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2012 3:30 PM

BillS:

Tes:

I'm in awe, Dave. I'm not even sure I can count that high, & you've already composed that many posts! They're always on point, & always helpful. Many thanks to you!

May the joy of this season be yours, & may God bless you as richly as you've blessed us.

Merry Christmas!

Peace to you, Dave!             I truly "echo" Bills words!                  And then all those years on the Logos Newsgroups!              You have been of great help and service to me personally over the years and have served so many so very well Indeed!!!  Thank you in Jesus' Holy Name!            *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 1646
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2012 8:07 PM

Milford Charles Murray:
I'm in awe, Dave. I'm not even sure I can count that high

- Echoing Milford, but adding my own personal appreciation.

Steve F

Regards, SteveF

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2012 9:12 PM

Scott, I can't resist asking.  Is that avatar a character from the old Johnny Quest series?  My son used to what that on Saturday morning.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 26521
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2012 9:21 PM

Fantastic Dave - you're much appreciated. And with the speed with which Logos is adding new search options and program dumps, your next 12,000 may go by as quickly.Big Smile

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24928
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2012 9:28 PM

My thanks to all of you for your words of appreciation and encouragement.

It seems that we are entering in to a "brave new world" with modern apps (on Windows 8 RT and Windows 8), and increased sharing & sync'ing between desktop applications and mobile/modern apps. MS are keen to demote the desktop and its applications and I'm struggling to adapt (I just had to get a Start button for W8). Logos seem keen to sync/share more and more of our data (in addition to documents/guides) and I'm not comfortable that they are providing adequate user control of that.

So I'm not sure if I have another 1000 posts in me, although I can certainly think about it having survived the predicted meteorite showers and high temperatures of 21 December!

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 421
Scott S | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2012 12:49 PM

George Somsel:
Scott, I can't resist asking.  Is that avatar a character from the old Johnny Quest series?

George, you hit the nail on the head.  That's Dr. Benton Quest.  I love Sci-Fi and appreciate the character qualities Dr. Quest modeled and taught to his son Jonny in the original TV series in the 1960's.  I was just a pup back then and it was my favorite show.  I still watch it occasionally with my family. Merry Christmas!

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 25 2012 5:45 AM

Thank you Dave for the help you've given to many users. I know that I have benefited many times from your knowledge. 

I'm currently waiting for my kids to come downstairs to open presents so thought I would check the forums. They are now at the age where we have to wake them up (2 home from college and and 1 a high school senior).

Merry Christmas to all.

Page 1 of 1 (20 items) | RSS