Read Greek Aloud

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 79
Operation Evangelism | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 26 2012 12:49 PM

Is reading Greek aloud in L5 Mac a future feature or something that should be working now? I have tried UBS, BYZ and NA27. Is there something I need to do to get it to work? Reading English texts seems to work.

Thanks!

Blessings,

Chris

Posts 2304
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 26 2012 3:04 PM

Have you purchased this resource? http://www.logos.com/product/4207/greek-audio-new-testament

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 26 2012 8:42 PM

chartman:
Is reading Greek aloud in L5 Mac a future feature or something that should be working now?

Using Logos 5.0b Beta 1 on OS X 10.8.2, learned product page => http://www.logos.com/product/4207/greek-audio-new-testament could be updated to add NA28.

Also noticed Greek Audio New Testament is included in three Logos 5 base packages while NA28 is in a few more base packages.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 79
Operation Evangelism | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2012 12:09 AM

Thanks all for the response. It appears that with L5, you have to have Diamond or higher to get this included. I appreciate the clarification and also that it is available as a separately purchased item.  :-) 

Posts 2304
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2012 10:26 AM

chartman:
It appears that with L5, you have to have Diamond or higher to get this included

If you want to hear the pronunciation of a single Lemma it is available as low as Bronze.

If you want to listen to Greek text being read, it requires the added resource (which you are correct that Diamond is the lowest Package that includes this resource).

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS