Dr. J.I. Packer's book "Knowing God"

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 43
Clifford L. Frazier | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 26 2012 11:09 PM

Greetings, I have L5 at the Platinum level that includes Knowing God.  However, when I try to access my book on my IPad it doesn't show up.  Is there anyone that knows when Knowing God will be available on the IPad?  If so, please let me know.  Thank you so much

Yours because of Calvary

The TechnoRev

Posts 18818
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2012 12:24 AM

Hi Clifford,

Knowing God has not been available for sale from Logos for many years, so you're luck you have it at all. I don't have it and wish I did.

None of us users knows whether Logos has any plans to bring this book back to their catalogue again, and as long as they don't, it won't be available for the iPad.

In the meantime, you could use the Print/Export command in L5 to save it (in chunks) as a Word document and then save that as PDF, which you can then read on your iPad. Not ideal, as it won't have access to all the Logos features, but at least you'll be able to read it when you're on the go.

Posts 27961
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2012 7:21 AM

One small clarification... There ARE mobile enabled resources which are no longer in the Logos catalog... But this is apparently not one of them. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 767
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2012 8:48 AM

I got this resource on an old E4 disk. It is on the "Bible Study Library Vol. 3." Some patience and much searching on auction sites could produce results, someday. Good luck. Although it still will not be available on mobile devices.

Posts 59
Y2K2 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2012 9:25 AM

Clifford,

Here is a web link that might prove useful

http://william.meisheid.com/Knowing_God/Knowing_God.htm

Posts 767
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2012 9:43 AM

Be advised, if you follow the links in the above post to the E4 site the disk they offer is NOT Libronix, it is another software so do not order this expecting it to work in your Logos library, it will not.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS