What? No colors in Lexham Greek-English Interlinear NT?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 38
Chas | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 3 2009 9:19 PM

I really like the Lexham Greek-English Interlinear NT, but I'm very disappointed that the different lines can't be displayed in different colors, or at least that certain lines can't be colored for emphasis and to distinguish them from adjacent lines.

I'm pretty sure that the nifty demo video that sold me on this product *did* have colored lines. In the version I just bought and downloaded, the only line that appears in color is the Louw-Nida reference.

Does anybody know how to enable color in this particular interlinear? Thanks very much.

Posts 38
Chas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 9:22 PM

Umm. Nope, I'm mistaken. I just rewatched the demo vido for this product, and the only line in color is indeed the Louw-Nida line.

I guess my memory was wishful thinking. I do wish I could control the colors of interlinear lines. Is that possible somehow? Color is so helpful in distinguishing different lines of text.

Thanks.

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2009 5:06 AM

It may not be specific to this resource but it has been asked before on the forum and Logos is going to allow changing of font color by language...as they did in V3...don't know when though...

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2009 5:38 AM

CharlesLaw:

I really like the Lexham Greek-English Interlinear NT, but I'm very disappointed that the different lines can't be displayed in different colors, or at least that certain lines can't be colored for emphasis and to distinguish them from adjacent lines.

I'm pretty sure that the nifty demo video that sold me on this product *did* have colored lines. In the version I just bought and downloaded, the only line that appears in color is the Louw-Nida reference.

Does anybody know how to enable color in this particular interlinear? Thanks very much.

I'm really disappointed that they don't include photos of bikini-clad girls in the margins of the text.  Crying  Hmm  Big Smile

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 38
Chas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2009 5:59 AM

George Somsel:
I'm really disappointed that they don't include photos of bikini-clad girls in the margins of the text.  Crying  Hmm  Big Smile

I believe there's an undocumented feature that will let you enable that. Hold down <ctrl>-<alt>b and then type "kini" (without the quotes).

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS