Dictionary of Classical Hebrew Review

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1142
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 26 2013 1:15 PM

Well, even if it is $299 as per the lined out figure in the display page for this resource, that is still a great deal.  But, we need to get it into production.  I am surprised it isn't already for the value this adds.

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 26 2013 1:57 PM

Bruce ... hard to say, judging from the publisher's price and then piecemeal hard volumes at $140 if you're lucky used. To be honest, I was on the fence.

Regarding Joan's comment, this is interesting: http://ancienthebrewpoetry.typepad.com/ancient_hebrew_poetry/2007/05/the_future_of_a.html   (a bout 5 years ago; how foresighted).

Frankly I do NOT like the article, since it strongly suggests becoming familiar with a lexicon's full discussion before taking on the task of definition.  Goodness ... I just scan down until I find a definition that fits what I think.  It's faster and quite frankly, far more enjoyable.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 9556
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 3:51 AM

It's now "under development"............Big Smile

Thanks to everyone for making it happen!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 53
AH Bogaards | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 5:04 AM

What does it mean in time: under development? A week, a month?

Posts 29256
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 5:31 AM

AH Bogaards:
What does it mean in time: under development? A week, a month?

There isn't a set time for "under development." However, Logos will list the release date when it is getting close (i.e. a "month").

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 16 2014 1:54 PM

Whew!!  Classical Hebrew is ALMOST THERE!!   https://www.logos.com/product/29300/the-dictionary-of-classical-hebrew 

Yes ... it was 'in development' but was that REAL development of 'almost there development'?

I'm exhausted.        I already cancelled and added twice.  I'm wondering if 'the other side' might indeed be the answer.

See also http://community.logos.com/forums/p/80206/561463.aspx 

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 1033
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 5:58 PM

As this is included in the Logos 6 collectors base package it cannot be too far from seeing the light of day.

Posts 571
Martin Grainger Dean | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 24 2015 3:07 PM
Any news about this?
Posts 9556
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 24 2015 4:27 PM

Martin Grainger Dean:
Any news about this?

It still says "under contract" so I doubt whether we will hear details of any more progress.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 571
Martin Grainger Dean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 9 2015 11:15 AM
Can we have an official answer from Faithlife? It's "under development", not "under contract". Martin.
Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS