Download

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Alex McLean | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 4 2009 1:04 AM

I have started the  L4 this morning and noticed that there was a new download of 1.7gig. This seems a very large update, can anyone tell me what is contained in it, ie program update or new books? I am running L4 on a netbook which at the moment is just coping with the load, any more additions to it and it might need an injection of more RAM.

Many thanks again,

Alex

Posts 1627
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2009 2:31 AM

AlexMcLean:

I have started the  L4 this morning and noticed that there was a new download of 1.7gig. This seems a very large update, can anyone tell me what is contained in it, ie program update or new books?

These were updates to the resources you owned, i.e. they replaced existing resources.

To see what they were, open the resources folder. In Windows 7/Vista, that will be:
    C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Logos4\Data\<random>\ResourceManager\Resources
In Win XP, it will be under C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\...

Sort by Date Modified, to see the ones updated today.

Many were graphical books -- hence the large size.

AlexMcLean:

I am running L4 on a netbook which at the moment is just coping with the load, any more additions to it and it might need an injection of more RAM.

Updating resources won't require more RAM. (Or perhaps you already felt you were a bit pressed for memory.)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS