How Do We Preview or Start ON AIR within the presentation?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 32
OCGF1 | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 2 2013 10:11 AM

We are trying preview our slides as we make them.  Some times just before service.  But for some reason we are being forced to have to go to the beginning of the presentation.  How do we change the settings so that we can go 'ON AIR' from anywhere in the presentation at any time?  

• Windows 8.1 Pro x64 Media Center
  • AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core 2.5 GHz
  • OCZ DDR2 8Gb
  • Logos 5
  • Proclaim
Posts 29
Dave Dunkin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2013 11:19 AM

Assuming that you're on a PC, F5 will start the presentation from the beginning and shift-F5 will start the presentation from the highlighted item in the order of service column. Hope that helps.

Posts 81
Ps3 | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2013 3:06 PM

Yes, that is very helpful. I didn't know about either of those commands.  Thank you. Smile

• Windows 8.1 Pro
  • Surface Pro
  • Windows Phone Denim
  • Logos 5 Gold
  • Proclaim
Posts 106
George Drake | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 6 2013 6:29 AM
any way to do this without keyboard short cuts? It just crashed in the middle of service, i restarted, hit the correct slide and hit on air but it started from the beggining of the service.
Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 6 2013 6:45 AM

Going On Air will always start the presentation from the beginning. You can quickly select the slide by clicking on it under the "Order Of Service" after you go On Air.

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 6 2013 6:46 AM

George, Can you post your log files later today so I can see why it crashed? Thanks.

Posts 78
Shannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 6 2013 8:05 AM

is there a similar shortcut for Mac?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS