Irving Jensen's Do-It-Yourself Bible Study Guides

Page 6 of 6 (103 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 102 Replies | 12 Followers

Posts 2
Jerry Liebrand | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 12:19 PM

If you give me your e-mail address I'll send you a MSWORD copy of it.  Otherwise, eBay may have a copy available.  My direct e-mail is jerryliebrand@juno.com

Posts 34
Karen Jensen Collins | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 1:22 PM

Just a heads up that I wouldn't be surprised if the Jensen Collection (and the single title in that collection: Independent Bible Study) releases before the end of June! If not June, then early part of July. Faithlife of course won't guarantee it, but that's the latest from them to our family. Thank you again for helping get it to the production stage!

Posts 4046
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 5:22 PM

Karen Jensen Collins:

Just a heads up that I wouldn't be surprised if the Jensen Collection (and the single title in that collection: Independent Bible Study) releases before the end of June! If not June, then early part of July. Faithlife of course won't guarantee it, but that's the latest from them to our family. Thank you again for helping get it to the production stage!

Thank you! I was starting to wonder about that, but hey, Summer will get here, officially in 2 days; hence, late June or early July is still early summer as mentioned before 😁 Looking forward to having them in Logos!

Blessings!

DAL

Page 6 of 6 (103 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.