Irving Jensen's Do-It-Yourself Bible Study Guides

Page 6 of 7 (123 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next >
This post has 122 Replies | 14 Followers

Posts 2
Jerry Liebrand | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 12:19 PM

If you give me your e-mail address I'll send you a MSWORD copy of it.  Otherwise, eBay may have a copy available.  My direct e-mail is jerryliebrand@juno.com

Posts 38
Karen Jensen Collins | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 1:22 PM

Just a heads up that I wouldn't be surprised if the Jensen Collection (and the single title in that collection: Independent Bible Study) releases before the end of June! If not June, then early part of July. Faithlife of course won't guarantee it, but that's the latest from them to our family. Thank you again for helping get it to the production stage!

Posts 4638
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 5:22 PM

Karen Jensen Collins:

Just a heads up that I wouldn't be surprised if the Jensen Collection (and the single title in that collection: Independent Bible Study) releases before the end of June! If not June, then early part of July. Faithlife of course won't guarantee it, but that's the latest from them to our family. Thank you again for helping get it to the production stage!

Thank you! I was starting to wonder about that, but hey, Summer will get here, officially in 2 days; hence, late June or early July is still early summer as mentioned before 😁 Looking forward to having them in Logos!

Blessings!

DAL

Posts 4175
Disciple of Christ (doc) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 12:37 AM

Thanks Travis for the alert. I've waited too long for this one. I will have to miss out on some other prepubs to pay for this one.

Travis Walter:

Posts 4638
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 1:48 AM

Travis Walter:

Awesome! 

DAL

Posts 38
Karen Jensen Collins | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 5:35 AM

Woohoo! Thanks for the alert, Travis!

Posts 283
D Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 3 2017 6:12 AM

Yes

Desktop: Win7/64, i7-860, 24GB, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460

Posts 4638
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 16 2017 6:21 PM

3 More days! 👍😁👌

Posts 38
Karen Jensen Collins | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 16 2017 6:34 PM

YES!! So excited to see them digitalized!! Thanks again to the gang here for walking me through this journey of 1) meeting Cynthia and reading of her search for one of Dad's OP books, 2) inviting me to consider asking Faithlife/Logos to digitalize his OP books, 3) helping to spread the word to drive up interest and ordering the collection, and 4) encouraging me along the way as we awaited this day coming: Wednesday, July 19, 2017! Praise our Lord for what He will accomplish through these studies . . .

Posts 307
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 18 2017 2:27 PM

I read this thread a few years ago when I first started following the forum, but didn't think much about it. Some fanatic looking for an old book for some obscure reason. I looked at some of the titles in Amazon, but never got hooked. Then, when the collection came out on pre-pub, I ordered because they looked worthwhile. But, I never connected the pre-pub with this thread. So, today I thought I'd see where this thread was going. I worked my way from the end back to the very beginning and all though the middle where Karen connected with Cynthia and she finally got her book. Almost soap material. Then I picked up on how Karen contacted Logos about publishing the collection. God truly works in miraculous ways. And now Karen and Cynthia have partnered together to get this material and Jensen's methods back in the hands of learners. It's even got me excited. I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow's release and also finding out more about Karen's and Cynthia's venture. http://doitinductively.com/

It's so exciting to see how God works, Dale Heath

Posts 4638
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 18 2017 2:32 PM

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorro...😁

Posts 4175
Disciple of Christ (doc) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 18 2017 9:33 PM

DAL:

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorro...😁

Careful DAL, remember that book you waited so long for and the release date kept getting pushed back Devil

I too though I am very excited about this set. Many years ago Mr Jensen's Bible Study Guides were among the first christian books I purchased before I started using Logos. I have most but not all of his  Bible Study Guides in print. I hope that we someday get the complete set of these guides in Logos one day. They would be a great addition to what is in this set.

Posts 38
Karen Jensen Collins | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 3:50 AM

Dale E Heath:

I read this thread a few years ago when I first started following the forum, but didn't think much about it. Some fanatic looking for an old book for some obscure reason. I looked at some of the titles in Amazon, but never got hooked. Then, when the collection came out on pre-pub, I ordered because they looked worthwhile. But, I never connected the pre-pub with this thread. So, today I thought I'd see where this thread was going. I worked my way from the end back to the very beginning and all though the middle where Karen connected with Cynthia and she finally got her book. Almost soap material. Then I picked up on how Karen contacted Logos about publishing the collection. God truly works in miraculous ways. And now Karen and Cynthia have partnered together to get this material and Jensen's methods back in the hands of learners. It's even got me excited. I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow's release and also finding out more about Karen's and Cynthia's venture. http://doitinductively.com/

Dale, I love how you summarized it from the start! (And now you've given us a new pet name for Cynthia: the Fanatic!) It truly IS an amazing story of God's mysterious way of working in our lives . . . To think that Cynthia started her quest for the book on 1.2.2013 and God gave her the patience to wait for 2 YEARS + 3 MONTHS before connecting me to her on 4.1.2015.

To refresh your memory of those 2 posts, I'll attach them here .. . 

Save

Posts 307
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 11:14 AM

And in a few hours we'll all have digital copies! Today is the last chance to buy it at discount.

If you haven't ordered yet, get yours here: https://www.logos.com/product/55678/irving-l-jensen-collection

Dale Heath

Posts 560
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 1:27 PM

Dale E Heath:

Hello Dale:  Karen told me to come over and read your comment, that it would bless me.  She was right! 

Yeah, you pretty much summed me up.  For years I have told my classes that when I die and go to heaven, I want to meet, in this order, Jesus, Joshua, Boaz, (I have a Bible crush on Joshua and Boaz), and then Dr. Jensen.  While his books systematically taught me how to study the Scriptures, they also caused me to fall in love with my Savior, which was something I never understood until then.  The fact that God would bless me with the friendship of Dr. Jensen's daughter is a gift that constantly blows my mind, but to be in ministry with her brings it to a whole other level.  God is INDEED so good, and I likewise get excited over seeing how God works!

So, I want to let you know that I will gladly wear my epithet "The (Jensen) Fanatic"  with pride!

Blessings to you and yours!

Cynthia Feenstra

Cynthia

Romans 8:28-38

www.cynthiafeenstra.net

Posts 4638
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 5:56 PM

My collection just downloaded! Thank you FL for delivering on the ship date given to us 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 4175
Disciple of Christ (doc) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 19 2017 9:31 PM

Yes finally we have them...now only if we can get the rest of Dr Jensen's books. But these are great to have as a start.

Posts 1405
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 20 2017 4:26 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you Cynthia in FloridaKaren Jensen Collins, and FAITHLIFE.

These IRVING JENSEN resources are absolutely amazing! I am so please and delighted with them! Hallelujah Jesus!!!!

Posts 560
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 14 2017 12:39 PM

Kenute P. Curry:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Cynthia in FloridaKaren Jensen Collins, and FAITHLIFE.

These IRVING JENSEN resources are absolutely amazing! I am so please and delighted with them! Hallelujah Jesus!!!!

Hello Kenute:

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that my search for a book would lead to all of this, but I am thrilled it has.  I really believe God used this thread to not only bless me with my missing book, but also to form a friendship and ministry with his daughter, Karen Collins.  And now, to have these books digitally is just proof that I'm God's favorite! Wink

I'm glad you are enjoying the resources.  I am also very pleased and delighted with them!

Blessings to you and yours!

Cynthia

Romans 8:28-38

www.cynthiafeenstra.net

Page 6 of 7 (123 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.