The note feature

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 138
Orpheus Heyward | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 3 2013 2:54 PM

I have noticed that the logos notes feature seems to have been altered. I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. In other words, the highlighting and notes no longer seem to be a combined concept.  Is this accurate.  This is not a complaint.  I actually like the note feature uncombined with highlighting. 

Posts 10045
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 3 2013 3:38 PM

Hi Orpheus

I believe notes and highlights are still linked.

What makes you think this is not the case?

Graham

Posts 16101
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 3 2013 3:39 PM

Orpheus Heyward:
I have noticed that the logos notes feature seems to have been altered.

I am unsure what you are seeing... but notes & highlights are really the same thing... the only real difference is visual filters applied.

OSX 10.9 | iOS 7 | L5 Gold | Mac Logs | Install

Posts 138
Orpheus Heyward | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 3 2013 4:12 PM

I remember in Logos four, whenever you made a highlight, it automatically became a part of an untitled note file. However in Logos five, when I make highlights, I'm noticing that they do not become part of an untitled note file.  

Posts 16101
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 3 2013 4:40 PM

Orpheus Heyward:
I remember in Logos four, whenever you made a highlight, it automatically became a part of an untitled note file. However in Logos five, when I make highlights, I'm noticing that they do not become part of an untitled note file.

I am not sure how well you kept up with Logos updates, but there was a change in how highlighting worked in L4. I dont believe there are any significant changes in how highlights function within L5 from later versions of L4. 

The default behavior is for highlights to automatically go into a pallet specific (& named) note file. This behavior can be changed... Personally, I have my highlights go into the "last used" note file. I create resource specific note files and organize my notes that way.

OSX 10.9 | iOS 7 | L5 Gold | Mac Logs | Install

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS