They've done it again !!

Page 1 of 2 (35 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 34 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 4 2013 3:32 PM

Once again the Classic Commentaries on Revelation has been delayed.  Angry  Too bad there isn't an emoticon with steam coming out of its ears.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 27553
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2013 3:49 PM

George, you must understand that the release date is eschatological in nature, and is open to interpretation. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2013 3:57 PM

A now, but not yet reality. 😀

Yours In Christ

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2013 4:05 PM

George Somsel:

Once again the Classic Commentaries on Revelation has been delayed.  Angry  Too bad there isn't an emoticon with steam coming out of its ears.

George, have you run out of things to read? Maybe you should order some more books. Wink

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2013 4:14 PM

George Somsel:

At least there's still a semblance of a release date listed for it. (Unlike Ridderbos, which is no longer on the calendar.)

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 4761
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2013 4:15 PM

At least Logos is being Biblical about it--they speak of things that are not as though they are. Angel

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2013 4:17 PM

Bruce Dunning:
George, have you run out of things to read? Maybe you should order some more books. Wink

I did, but they aren't delivering them.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 18651
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2013 4:19 PM

George Somsel:

Angry  Too bad there isn't an emoticon with steam coming out of its ears.

You can use one of the many found via Google Images search for angry emoticon steam ears, such as:

Or

Posts 2394
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2013 4:42 PM

George Somsel:

Just as long as they get it right!  

Posts 645
Dean J | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2013 9:42 PM

Look on the bright side--it probably means they grossly underestimated the cost of production, and that we got a better deal than we should have on the price.

Posts 11
Vince Schmidt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 4:24 AM

Personally, I'm grateful for the delay... I didn't catch this on CP, and I have enough $ committed from the Christmas sales already. This pushes $159 into the next billing cycle!

Posts 423
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 5:07 AM

While I sympathize with George, I just wanted to add that this thread made me chuckle... thanks for the entertainment, folks!

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 5:55 AM

alabama24:

George, you must understand that the release date is eschatological in nature, and is open to interpretation. 

Big Smile

Posts 3659
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 12:30 PM

Dean053:

Look on the bright side--it probably means they grossly underestimated the cost of production, and that we got a better deal than we should have on the price.

There's my happy thought. Happy, happy, happy! (DD)

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 2811
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 12:48 PM

Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell:

While I sympathize with George, I just wanted to add that this thread made me chuckle... thanks for the entertainment, folks!

Don't sympathize with George, you'll only encourage him.

Geeked

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 7:49 AM

I'm beginning to think they never intend to release this collection.  It's now some undefined date in February.  It is beginning to look like the Second Coming—2,000 yrs and counting.

george
gfsomsel

Posts 300
JPH | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 8:29 AM

5 Solas:
A now, but not yet reality.

Another reason inaugurationalism never has really set right with me Stick out tongue

Posts 4761
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 9:53 AM

George Somsel:

I'm beginning to think they never intend to release this collection.  It's now some undefined date in February.  It is beginning to look like the Second Coming—2,000 yrs and counting.

Not 2000 years...not yet.

Posts 41
Preston Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 11:25 AM

...ba-dump, Ting!

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2013 9:15 AM

George Somsel:

Now it's April.  Sad  Sad  Sad

george
gfsomsel

Page 1 of 2 (35 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS