Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 24 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1838
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 10 2009 12:13 PM

We've just rolled out version 1.1.1 of Logos Bible Software for Mac. It is available for download through My Account > Order History. Follow the instructions from this blog post if you need additional help updating (it's an older blog post, but the same instructions apply).

Note: Version 1.1.1 REQUIRES Safari 4 and will not install unless Safari 4 is present. If you don't plan to update to Safari 4, you will need to continue to use 1.1. There are no differences between 1.1 and 1.1.1 apart from the version of Safari that is supported.

Version 1.2 is still underway, and we will inform as more details become available.

Posts 8
Jonathan Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 1:46 PM

Thank you so much for making this a priority.  it will definitely help keep mac users happy.  I know I can't wait to install safari 4 now.

Posts 2774
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 1:49 PM

I installed Safri 4 on my OSX 10.4

Libronix says it will not install untill Safari 4 is installed... but it IS installed and working.

Did you only make 1.1.1 compatable with Safari for 10.5?

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 2:16 PM

Not on purpose. We're working on the 10.4 OSX compatibility now. The fix in 1.1.1 works in 10.4, but the check for Safari 4 is not working. We'll post again when that is available.

Posts 2774
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 3:12 PM

thanksBig Smile

Posts 10599
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 3:22 PM

Phil

I don't see a link to 1.1.1 on the My Orders page, nor does the blog page mention that release.

Jack

Posts 31
Justin Kooy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 3:34 PM

Jack,   I just checked your orders.  It's there.  Look for the order placed on 12/6/2008 and you should have a link to download.  If you have trouble contact me directly.

Justin K.

Mac Support

jkooy@logos.com

Justin K.

Logos Ministry Development

360-685-4441

Posts 10599
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 7:53 PM

I did not realize I would have to search through all my past order to find the upgrade. I hope you will adopt a better upgrade system in the future.

Jack

Posts 10599
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 7:58 PM

Downloaded 1.1.1 but your installer still cannot recognize the presence of Safari 4. Frankly, I have been greatly disappointed with the entire Logos Mac process since about Christmas 2006.

Jack

Posts 82
Rob Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 8:57 PM

I would like to go on record and thank Logos for giving me the best bible program on the Mac platform. Thanks for all your hard work and keep it up. God bless you.

Pastor Rob

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 10:07 PM

Glad to see it out. I guess the only thing that makes me not like seeing it out already is that I was predicting a Friday release. Now I'm beaten by two days!

Posts 2774
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 10:19 PM

Chris,

They still don't have a version out that works with OS 10.4, so you still have a shot to split the pot!  Cool

Posts 1838
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 11 2009 12:04 PM

Joe Miller:
They still don't have a version out that works with OS 10.4.

We do now. The new build has been uploaded. OS X 10.4 users may now update to Safari 4 and Logos for Mac 1.1.1.

Posts 2774
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 11 2009 12:18 PM

Chris,

2 tries and you still lost your Friday bet...

Phil, 

Pass along my thanks to the design team for getting this working so fast!!!  I am in the middle of my Doctoral studies and am glad I wont suffer any delays in my research Cool

Posts 28
Pastor Lloy B. Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 11 2009 12:28 PM

Thanks for the quick upgrade. It worked great on my Macbook...

Lloy Stevens 

www.victorybaptistpocono.com

Posts 452
David Buckham | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 11 2009 6:14 PM

Awesome!  I forgot how fast this was.  I did a demo of this side by side last week with a friend's laptop and was sad when he said let's try the exegetical search.  I was still able to do a work around search, but it wasn't complete.  I wish he and I could "race" again.  Now, I am ready for 1.2...or heck...the next version of Logos.

all about Christ,
David

all about Christ,

David Buckham

http://thinkspurlove.blogspot.com

Posts 1
Ruben A. Ferreira | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2009 4:41 AM

Thank you to the entire Logos team for their fine work in getting an update to Safari 4.0 out so quickly... and especially for supporting the Mac OS. God's blessing to all.

Posts 35
Jerry Laviña | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2009 6:22 PM

Hi! I initially ordered Scholar's Silver for Windows and received the Mac engine later on when I got in touch with your Customer Support. I don't have the record under Order History, so I'm wondering if there's an alternative way of downloading the update.

Cheers!

Posts 39
Phil Gons | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2009 7:37 PM

Jerry Lavina:
I don't have the record under Order History, so I'm wondering if there's an alternative way of downloading the update.

Just contact our Mac CS team, and they'll get it added to your order history.

Posts 35
Jerry Laviña | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 19 2009 4:58 AM

Thanks Phil. Can I contact them here? macsupport@logos.com?

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS