New on prepub: Ignatius Catholic Study Bible and more

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 8235
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2013 11:43 AM

Update:

New Catholic prepubs:

Note to those of you subscribing to the Prepub e-mails: most Catholic prepubs are no longer announced through the 'regular' prepub feed, but only through the new one for Catholic prepubs. If you want e-mails about Catholic prepubs you need to go to the Notifications tab on your account page and check Catholic Pre-Publication.

The RSS feed for prepubs still seems 'complete', but I guess they may change that as well in the future, so keep your eyes open. 

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 89
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 17 2013 7:14 AM

The Ignatius Catholic Study Bible (ICSB) is scheduled to ship today!  This orthodox Catholic commentary has mini word studies, maps, topical essays, and things like tables showing the miracles of Jesus, including where they may occur in each of the Gospels.  The ICSB notes have numerous citations of early Church Fathers, the Catechism, Vatican II docs, etc. and I am excited to see all this links come to life in Logos.

The ICSB bundle which Logos is offering includes:

-ICSB NT (complete NT study Bible)

-ICSB Genesis

-ICSB Exodus, and

-RSV, 2nd Catholic Ed. (new to Logos)

The pre-order price is something like 22% cheaper than the eventual shipping price ($34.95 vs. $44.95), so if you're interested in any/all of these resources, you'll need to get hopping.  :)

Posts 642
Sleiman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 17 2013 7:39 AM

Yes

"Grace is not part of consciousness; it is the amount of light in our souls, not knowledge nor reason." Pope Francis I

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS