Logos 5 crashes when opening or using personal books

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 26
Mike Finnie MAR, Theology | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 10 2013 11:11 AM

All of a sudden my Logos 5 crashes almost immediately upon selecting personal books to open.  I have been using the same books for over a week, almost all day (in a very long daily class).  I tried deleting one of the books and re-linking it, but that did not work.  I eventually was able to get one to open, but as I was scrolling down, Logos 5 crashed.

Posts 3148
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 10 2013 2:05 PM

Hi Mike,

If I email you can you send me the source file, and a log of the crash?

Posts 3
Darrin Koehler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 25 2013 7:21 AM

Hello, I am having the same issue. Logos 5 always crashes as I scroll down my personal book. I have a crash report for you. You can email me and I will send it to you.

Thank you!

Posts 27555
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 25 2013 7:45 AM

Welcome to the forums, Darrin. Sorry you are having troubles. Tongue Tied

Darrin Koehler:
I have a crash report for you. You can email me and I will send it to you.

Typically, waiting for Logos employees to email you from a request in the forums isn't a very productive way to get help. You should either 1) create a new thread, explaining the issue and post logs (using the paperclip icon in the formatting pallet) or 2) give Logos customer service a call. If you prefer to correspond via email, I would recommend you sending an email to them now rather than waiting.  

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 27555
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 25 2013 7:46 AM

Darrin - Also, if the personal book isn't a copyrighted resource, it might be helpful for you to include the .docx file in your post. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3
Darrin Koehler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:35 AM

Ok; Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS