Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 44
Ed Jent | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:20 PM

Is Faithlife on the Mac really that much different that what I have in the Ipad app? On the Ipad app I have Resources, Nearby groups, the Faithlife Study Bible and a lot more. When I open Faithlife on the Mac I don't have the same experience. What am I missing?

Posts 156
Thomas Beirne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:27 PM

I think Bible.faithlife.com is the piece that you're missing. That is where you want to go to access your resources and the Faithlife Study Bible on the web.

Posts 44
Ed Jent | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:34 PM

Exactly! Thanks!

Why is there not a link to this in Faithlife? And how would I have know how to get there without asking? Shouldn't there just be a resources tab that takes you there?

Thanks again for your help!

Posts 44
Ed Jent | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:49 PM

I have created a note @ bible.faithlife.com and I know I am logged in because my name is in the top right corner. However, when I try to look at the note I created on my Mac for John 13:34 it does not appear on my Ipad in the Faithlife Study Bible or anywhere in the app that I can find. 

The information at the top of the page @ bible.faithlife.com says two groups can see the note. Each of the groups are groups that I am the administrator for and a member but I can't see the verse using any other device. 

Where would I go to find the note?

Posts 44
Ed Jent | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 1:22 PM

Any suggestions?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS