Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 16 2013 5:03 PM

Pre-pub for Wright fans:

http://www.logos.com/product/29160/paul-and-the-faithfulness-of-god

Posts 285
Hapax Legomena | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 5:35 PM

Pre-ordered by this fan.

Posts 485
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 5:49 PM

No brainer. Top wish for the year. And, it is available by itself - don't have to buy a bundle to get it.

Yeah!

Posts 1830
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 6:15 PM

Looking forward to this resource.

Posts 667
Jonathan Pitts | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 17 2013 2:46 PM

Sold.

Posts 383
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 17 2013 4:01 PM

Top Class! Smile

Posts 485
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 12 2013 11:12 AM

Looks like we won't likely get to delve too much into this giant resource in 2013.

Amazon now has the paper version listed for pre-order - expected publication date is November 2013.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0800626834

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0800699637

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0800699645

Total price for printed copy with Amazon discounts right now $125

Original pre-pub price was $99,95.

Currently $125.95

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 12 2013 1:08 PM

Should not have to wait on the printing of the paper version to get started on the Logos version
(that was last century technology, scanning in the printed version... )

Posts 172
CL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 12 2013 1:17 PM

Yes, it would be fantastic to have the text in Logos on time, so we are able to interact with the community at large. There are sure to be very important conversations that arise.

CL

Posts 22
Derek Ennis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 9:34 PM

It's been a few months, has anyone heard yet what the Logos release date is for this product?  Maybe someone from Logos could inform us when they are expected to get it and when this book and when it will be available to Logos users...maybe?Big Smile

Posts 485
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 10:18 PM
Derek Ennis:

It's been a few months, has anyone heard yet what the Logos release date is for this product?  Maybe someone from Logos could inform us when they are expected to get it and when this book and when it will be available to Logos users...maybe?Big Smile

Hardcopy still Nov. 1
Posts 485
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 10:23 PM
Randy Lane:
Derek Ennis:

Hardcopy still Nov. 1
But one of the accompaniments, Paul and His Recent Interpreters, is now scheduled for Feb. 2014 according to both Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk
Posts 1631
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 6:18 PM

Randy Lane:
But one of the accompaniments, Paul and His Recent Interpreters, is now scheduled for Feb. 2014

In my pre-pub orders, Logos has split this into two separate orders.
Presumably they can therefore supply them on two separate dates.

That's a pretty good response, I think. Thanks, Logos.

Posts 13348
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 6:39 PM

Allen Browne:

Amen.

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 7:35 PM

Allen Browne:

Correct. Rather than delay the whole set for the last volume (which is now delayed), the first two will go live as soon as they're available.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 21868
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 11:22 PM

Gabe Martini:

Allen Browne:

Correct. Rather than delay the whole set for the last volume (which is now delayed), the first two will go live as soon as they're available.

Thanks Gabe

Appreciated, Graham 

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2013 7:24 AM

Gabe Martini:
Rather than delay the whole set for the last volume (which is now delayed), the first two will go live as soon as they're available.

Yes

A minor issue: please try to display books in the same order in the list and in the image. At http://www.logos.com/product/29160/paul-and-the-faithfulness-of-god the image shows the opposite order to the list. (It matters more with larger bundles, of course.)

Btw, what does your new title mean?

Oh, and could you take at look at http://community.logos.com/forums/p/75033/524779.aspx#524779?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 117
Dennis Parish | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2013 8:49 AM

FYI, an email I just sent to Gabe.

Gabe, I note that both Fortress and Amazon are selling "Paul and the Faithfulness of God" separately from "Pauline Perspectives."  Would you please raise the question internally whether Logos could do the same?  Thank you.  Dennis Parish
Posts 172
CL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 5 2013 10:26 AM

Dear Logos,

Please release NT Wright's Paul and the Faithfulness of God soon. I'm starting a course on Paul's letters in two weeks. I would love to read the text while taking the course. I hope I'm not asking too much. Thanks!

CL

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 11 2013 5:01 PM

CL:

Dear Logos,

Please release NT Wright's Paul and the Faithfulness of God soon. I'm starting a course on Paul's letters in two weeks. I would love to read the text while taking the course. I hope I'm not asking too much.

I'm afraid you are asking too much. It hasn't been published yet.Smile Amazon says Nov 1. After that, it depends on when the publisher sends Logos the file, so that they can do the tagging.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 3 (52 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS