how to scroll two windows in synchronization

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4
David J. Vernon | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 5 2009 3:29 PM

I 'm sure this is an obvious question, but I can't figure out the answer.  When two windows are open (a bible window and the Greek New Testament, or two different bibles), how do you get them to scroll the text simultaneously?  For example, as I am scrolling down the bible from verse one to verse fifteen, I want my GNT to scroll along with it.  What's the answer?

Posts 179
Trey Selman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2009 3:37 PM

Click on the little thumbnail (in the resource window) for the bible(s) or resources and from the drop down menu choose Link Set: A.

Make sure you set both bibles (or resources you want to scroll together) to the same link set letter

If resources are a part of the same link set and they have a similar index they will scroll together.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2009 3:38 PM

DavidJVernon:

I 'm sure this is an obvious question, but I can't figure out the answer.  When two windows are open (a bible window and the Greek New Testament, or two different bibles), how do you get them to scroll the text simultaneously?  For example, as I am scrolling down the bible from verse one to verse fifteen, I want my GNT to scroll along with it.  What's the answer?

Click on the book icon and you'll see, among other things, a series of letters: A-F (and "None"). Set both resources to the same letter.

Warning: to exit the box, just click outside the box. Clicking "Close" closes the tab (not that feature window).

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 4
David J. Vernon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2009 3:54 PM

Thanks, Guys!  I see it and I've got it set up.  Blessings!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS