Ads Popping Up on Top Banner

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 41

Hello All,

The past few days I have been noticing that after I open Biblia.com for a while, ads keep popping up and playing in the top banner of the webpage. I have attached a screenshoot of the issue. I was hoping if someone could shed some light on whether this is a problem with the web browser or my computer or has biblia.com allowed ads now.

Thank you.

Posts 8198
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 18 2013 10:00 AM

Biblia.com does not have ads along the top.

Does it happen in all browsers, or just Chrome? If just Chrome, I suggest checking the list of installed extensions and disabling any ones you don't recognise. If in all browsers, it may be caused by a rogue proxy server or malware on the computer.

Posts 41
Ritchin Eapen Sen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2013 5:04 AM

Hi Bradly, I predominantly use Chrome. Let me look into the extensions and Ill update you. Thanks for the feedback. Hope it helps! =)

Posts 41
Ritchin Eapen Sen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2013 6:01 AM

So I tried disabling each extension one at a time and I'm pretty sure that it was a Chrome extension called "Photo Zoom for Facebook" that I was using, which caused all the ads to pop up. I disabled that one and it seems to be working fine with no ads coming up on Biblia.com.

Thanks for your help and input Bradley. =)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS