How to link a book or series of commentaries to passage guide?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 60
Rev. Nannette La Fosse | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 21 2013 5:43 PM

Hi:

I have Logos 4. I got the series of the Great Texts On The Bible. I would like to have this serie come also in the passage guide when I put a text. Even though I write down passages that are clearly cited and discussed in detail in the series [Great Texts On The Bible], it never comes up. In addition, I have other resources in personal books and many other that I would not like to miss when I am studying a text. I do not want to have to do an individual search of each resource. I have platinum and a lot of extras and I am sure that I may be able to get a better study if all my resources comes up if I write it down for passage guide. I find myself always with the same resources and many others not linked and consulted. What can I do? I do not have the time to go one by one.

Posts 9101
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2013 7:18 PM

The way to do this is to form collections you want to search and add them to the Passage Guide. Collections do not automatically appear in the PG, but multiple collections can be added. The approach is to edit the guide template (give it a name you'll remember. If you want it to be your 'regular' guide name it 'My Passage Guide''.). Instruction on how to do this are here: http://wiki.logos.com/Customizing_the_Passage_and_Exegetical_Guide

Here's an example:

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS