Book suggestion: The Doctrine of the Word of God by John Frame

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Jay Beerley | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 22 2013 9:11 AM

This is actually the 4th volume in his Theology of Lordship. So the whole things might be nice as well

Posts 8959
Forum MVP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2013 9:35 AM

This book is available in The Collected Works of John M. Frame and was published in Libronix format with several other works. I searched for the collection on the Logos website and can not find it. I did locate it on eBay under the auction title "The Collected Works of John M. Frame Theology Libronix" so if you search that you can find it.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1647
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2013 9:55 AM

Super Tramp:
This book is available in The Collected Works of John M. Frame and was published in Libronix format with several other works.

ST,

If I did get this in this format (DVD-ROM), how do I make the resources available in L5? Do I need to contact Logos with a product key so that the resources get unlocked centrally and download?

Thanks,

Donnie

Posts 8959
Forum MVP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:02 AM

Donnie Hale:
Do I need to contact Logos with a product key so that the resources get unlocked centrally and download?

Yes, I believe that is the easiest way

Another way: If you still have Libronix 3 loaded on an old computer you could install this, register and sync it. Then your L5 library will pick it up and add the resources.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 98
Xegesis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2013 5:54 PM

Yes, I agree I would like to see the whole series on Logos.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.