Book suggestion: The Doctrine of the Word of God by John Frame

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 0
Jay Beerley | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 22 2013 9:11 AM

This is actually the 4th volume in his Theology of Lordship. So the whole things might be nice as well

Posts 7320
Forum MVP
Super.Tramp | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2013 9:35 AM

This book is available in The Collected Works of John M. Frame and was published in Libronix format with several other works. I searched for the collection on the Logos website and can not find it. I did locate it on eBay under the auction title "The Collected Works of John M. Frame Theology Libronix" so if you search that you can find it.

Posts 1137
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2013 9:55 AM

Super Tramp:
This book is available in The Collected Works of John M. Frame and was published in Libronix format with several other works.

ST,

If I did get this in this format (DVD-ROM), how do I make the resources available in L5? Do I need to contact Logos with a product key so that the resources get unlocked centrally and download?

Thanks,

Donnie

Posts 7320
Forum MVP
Super.Tramp | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:02 AM

Donnie Hale:
Do I need to contact Logos with a product key so that the resources get unlocked centrally and download?

Yes, I believe that is the easiest way

Another way: If you still have Libronix 3 loaded on an old computer you could install this, register and sync it. Then your L5 library will pick it up and add the resources.

Posts 76
Xegesis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2013 5:54 PM

Yes, I agree I would like to see the whole series on Logos.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS