Tabletalk Magazine updates

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 129
Tim Farley | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 28 2013 8:42 AM

I purchased the Tabletalk Magazine collectiona while back and have used it quite a bit for sermon and lesson development.  It gives me a lot of ideas for application of the texts I am preaching through.

Is there any plan to make newer issues available in Logos?  The current collection only goes through January 2011.

Posts 42
JOSHUA DAVIS | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 5:49 PM

Great question and one that I would love to know the answer to as well. 

Posts 2879
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 6:06 PM

With some of the other journals I've noticed, they often wait for two full years to issue an update.  If that's the case, we should see one soon.  Perhaps a call to Logos would get you an answer?

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 129
Tim Farley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 29 2013 6:41 AM

I just hope there is a plan to keep updating the collection over time.  I will give sales a call and see if they have any info on this.

Posts 42
JOSHUA DAVIS | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 29 2013 7:34 AM

Thanks Tim.  Please let us know what you find out as I am very interested in purchasing this set if Logos has plans to continue to update it over time.

Posts 129
Tim Farley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 29 2013 7:40 AM

According to sales, they will have upgrade packages available over time for the collection, but the rep I talked to did not have any info on when the first upgrade would be available.  I hope that is helpful.

Posts 107
Brandon Rappuhn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2013 3:45 PM

Tim,

We've just added the last two years of Tabletalk to Pre-Pub. http://www.logos.com/product/30603/tabletalk-magazine

Enjoy!

Brandon

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2013 10:04 PM

Thank you for your order.

This product is now one step closer to production. Help it get there even faster by spreading the word with your friends!

Thank you!! I'm excited about this resource!

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 42
JOSHUA DAVIS | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2013 3:52 AM

Thanks for the update, Brandon!  I went ahead and ordered this Pre-Pub along with the "Joel Beeke Collection" yesterday.

Posts 129
Tim Farley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 8 2013 6:26 AM

Thanks.  Ordering now.

Posts 2879
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 10 2013 2:43 PM

I got my pre-order in.  Thanks for getting this out sooner rather than later.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS