"Documents" sort

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 237
Rick Ratzlaff | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 28 2013 11:28 AM

I am so happy with Ver 5 and the fix to categorize the "Documents" window. Bravo, huge!

Suggestion - when I open the heading "Passage List" and find my 85 lists, if like to be able to sort them alphabetically by clicking of the header like we can in our Library.

Thanks

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 11:52 AM

Peace, Rusty!              *smile*

If I open documents -- and then put on my reading glasses -- I can see a little triangle in each of  the three columns (when you put your mouse on theTitle ,,,  e.g  Name)

You can then index any one of the 3 columns ascending or descending

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 237
Rick Ratzlaff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 12:04 PM

I have to always wear my reeadding glasses. Didn't used to be that way GRR Sad

How can I give you a screen shot, cause I don't think it works for me.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 12:16 PM

You need to click on the first column you want to sort by, and then shift-click on the second. E g click on Type, then shift-click on Name or Date. (At least it's shift-click on Mac, it may be some other combination on PC.)

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 12:18 PM

Rusty, thanks re. a screen shot, but that's not necessary.           Can you at all see the very small black diamond near Name in the screenshot I've sent.

Actually, I have to go out for a while; and if your problem is not solved later on, I will make a much larger screen shot for you!

We can handle how to help you make a screen shot perhaps another day!              *smile*          Blessings!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 237
Rick Ratzlaff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 12:30 PM

Sorry I forgot there were Mac users. Smile I'm on Windows 7 :-(

Posts 237
Rick Ratzlaff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 12:31 PM

And yes, I can see the little triangle's. I use them all the time in the Library section.

Posts 237
Rick Ratzlaff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 12:37 PM

a ha, that works, bravo - " then shift-click on Name or Date. (At least it's shift-click on Mac, it may be some other combination on PC.)

Thank you, thank you, Logos forms and groups come through again.

-20C here - grr

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 1:28 PM

-18C is equal to 0F            So you are about 3-4 degrees below 0 Fahrenheit!                Cold enough if you have a wind, eh????

Where are you, Rusty?               Many years ago when I lived in the Saskatoon, Saskatchewan area it was once overnight a balmy 50 degrees below 0 Fahrenheit at the Saskatoon Airport.  I remember it well.             I had Chapel Services that morning in Bethany Pioneer Village, our Lutheran Nursing home about a mile from my home.             Talk about "square" tires.   The reason our cars even started is that we had electric block heaters in our cars.  

Anyway, I'm glad you're up and running!         *smile*    

Posts 237
Rick Ratzlaff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 2:28 PM

I'm up in Sexsmith Alberta, 5 hrs NW of Edmonton. -40 is the same at C or F, and we see that at least once a winter. thanks for your help.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 28 2013 2:43 PM

Bless you, Rusty!         *smile*                   You're far enough North that your June 21 ought to be one very, very long day.

Posts 237
Rick Ratzlaff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 29 2013 7:14 AM

Tongue Tiedtoday -38, feels like 46C. We shoulda kept quite yesterday.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS