Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 133
Ryan Schatz | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 6 2009 10:02 PM | Locked

If I do a Bible Search in the "New Testament" of "The New International Version" for "rejects you" nothing is found.  However if I change to a Basic Search of "All Open Resources" (the NIV is open), it quickly shows Luke 10:15 in the NIV.

Why the discrepency?

I'm using 4a Beta 2.

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2009 12:48 AM | Locked

Have you merged indexes since installing beta 2? There is known issue there that messes up your index...

Ryan Schatz:
it quickly shows Luke 10:15 in the NIV.

I thought that was a typo at first, but it is not - the basic search returns Luke 10:15 rather than Luke 10:16!

Posts 133
Ryan Schatz | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2009 10:58 PM | Locked

Jon Rumble:

Have you merged indexes since installing beta 2? There is known issue there that messes up your index...

Yes, I just tried merging indexes yesterday when I downloaded the 1.6GB or so update.  Is there a fix like deleting a file so it can "try again" or do we have to wait for the next update?

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2009 11:13 PM | Locked

Ryan,

You can just delete the libraryindex folder in your Logos4\data\usercode\ folder. This will force a complete rebuild of your index.

Posts 9153
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 7:19 PM | Locked

Ryan Schatz:

Jon Rumble:

Yes, I just tried merging indexes yesterday when I downloaded the 1.6GB or so update.  Is there a fix like deleting a file so it can "try again" or do we have to wait for the next update?

Now that Beta 3 is out, you can run "reindex now" to rebuild the entire index.

Posts 133
Ryan Schatz | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 10:06 PM | Locked

I re-indexed last night, but just downloaded B3 and all looks good so far.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS