Rearrange Clippings

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 7 2009 7:11 AM

I'd really like to be able to rearrange my clippings.  I use this new tool a lot and often as a replacement to notes.  It would also be great to have a "bookmark" within the resource I coppied a clipping from.

--I'd also like to be able to print my clippings... (I know...I know... "it's coming" Big Smile )

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2009 7:23 AM

Jeremiah Daniel Morris:
--I'd also like to be able to print my clippings... (I know...I know... "it's coming" Big Smile )

you know us too well :-)

Posts 362
Wyn Laidig | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2010 3:02 PM

I love to be able to reorder clippings as well.

ALSO, it would be nice to collapse & expand them, in order to navigate and reorder more easily.

Posts 28
Jonathan Vliet | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 31 2010 8:44 AM

I'm with you guys, Id' written some notes on improvements for clippings...looks like I'm not the only one thinking along these lines:

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Clippings: 

·          Add the ability to rearrange clippings by dragging

·          Add the feature to drag clippings from one clipping file over into another

Posts 10551
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2010 7:57 AM

Jeremiah Daniel Morris:
I'd really like to be able to rearrange my clippings.

YesYes

Posts 147
Scott H. Clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2010 8:42 AM

YesYesYes

Posts 93
Andreas Holmberg | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2010 9:15 AM

+1

Pastor in Stockholm, Church of Sweden

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2010 9:49 AM

+1 +1 hut hut hiiiiike!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2010 9:57 AM

+1 !

Make clippings act more like OneNote and I'm happy...drag ANYTHING into one note....mix, match, rearrange, edit delete....

Oh yeah...

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2010 11:03 AM

YesYesYesYes

+1,000,000,000,000!!!

Thanks

Posts 11
Kellogg Family | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 14 2010 10:19 AM

I agree, I would also like to be able to rearrange my clippings by just dragging them. It would also be nice to collapse and expand them for easier navigatin as one user suggested above.

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 14 2010 5:28 PM

Bosman Family:

I agree, I would also like to be able to rearrange my clippings by just dragging them. It would also be nice to collapse and expand them for easier navigatin as one user suggested above.

Logos plans on implementing this feature. See: http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4/suggestions/508709-ability-to-sort-clippings-?ref=title

Posts 1
Jayson French | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2010 11:07 AM

I'd love it if when I pulled a clipping from a commentary, it was automatically tagged with the verse.  And then it would be over the top to right click and auto-sort the entire set of clippings by verse order.  Sometimes, after I've gone through my library, the clippings are all mixed together.  Auto-sort would be amazing!

Posts 26530
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2010 11:41 AM

William Bingham:

YesYesYesYes

+1,000,000,000,000!!!

Thanks

Why aren't your votes tallied in user voice? Did you make the counter roll over?Wink After all this would make it priority 1.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 127
Darren Paul Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 25 2010 1:49 PM

Kevin Becker:

Bosman Family:

Logos plans on implementing this feature. See: http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4/suggestions/508709-ability-to-sort-clippings-?ref=title

Yep. Should be available in 4.0d beta 1. 

User Interface Designer - Logos Bible Software

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 5 2010 11:12 PM

Just wanted to say that drag/drop sorting works great in 4.0d beta. I particularly like the fact that I can drag clippings between documents.

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS