Calling Logos Getting Annoying

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 51 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1140
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2013 1:45 PM

Nothing like having your point proven beyond any doubt!

Posts 2
Brad Fry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2013 2:09 PM

DMB:
And a fishing pole for the baiters.

OK, that does it! I think I'm being singled out! See my picture up to the left! Wink

Posts 2
Brad Fry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2013 2:10 PM

Zero posts????!! I am being persecuted! Obviously!

Posts 15705
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2013 2:38 PM

Brad Fry:
Zero posts????!! I am being persecuted! Obviously!

Did you change your email address recently (or make other changes to your account)?

OSX 10.9 | iOS 7 | L5 Gold | Mac Logs | Install

Posts 110
Willard Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2013 6:56 PM

DMB:

I agree completely.

I think if you can't ban them, at least Logos should establish 'Warning' labels for them and maybe icons like the 'stars'.

A head icon would mean they have mental issues.

Maybe a 'XX' would mean they have sin issues.

And a fishing pole for the baiters.

(Plus of course the press card one.)

For the good forum users there could be little angel halos.

And for the ones whose stomach turns at each negative thought, maybe some pills.

That's a great first draft. I would suggest 2 categories for Baiters:

The everyday, dime store Baiter, and the much rarer Master Baiter.

Posts 58
Jeff Hetrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 11 2013 8:27 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:

I think its time for Logos to start banning some of these posters- may be they have mental or sin issues, but this type of stuff gets out of hand quick, and it seems some of these posters engage in nothing but pure baiting.

Wow!  Insensitive doesn't even cover these comments. Sinful seems a lot closer but hey - we are all that still so I withhold judgement. I wonder if Logos might also ban stupidity, even though we all have a right to end up that way. 

Posts 285
Schezic | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2013 5:57 AM

Jeff Hetrick:
Sinful seems a lot closer but hey - we are all that still so I withhold judgement.
So, Did you withhold your judgment before or after you made your judgment?

Posts 58
Jeff Hetrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2013 1:11 AM

Schezic:

Jeff Hetrick:
Sinful seems a lot closer but hey - we are all that still so I withhold judgement.
So, Did you withhold your judgment before or after you made your judgment?

Let me clarify - I judged the comments to be insensitive.  I will further clarify that they are grossly insensitive.  They may have been made from a sinful heart but I'm not sure.  

Thanks for asking me to clarify.  

Posts 58
Jeff Hetrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2013 1:15 AM

Jeff Hetrick:

Let me clarify - I judged the comments to be insensitive.  I will further clarify that they are grossly insensitive.  They may have been made from a sinful heart but I'm not sure.  

In my line of work I have found the attitude behind such comments and thinking is often nothing more than uninformed ignorance so in fairness that may be what we are dealing with here.  Anyone out there with a loved one with mental illness or who works with the mentally ill should be horrified at the comments and  I believe they should be removed from the forum.  

My limited participation here may not give me a voice though.

Posts 147
Wayne | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2013 1:23 AM

Kevin A. Purcell:
I had a problem so I wished to talk to a customer service rep. First I waited about five minutes on hold and then was asked my name. Gave it and was told that I couldn't be heard. Then just one second later put on hold and was informed by the canned voice that I was caller number 3 in line. So I waited. This time when I was told I'd be next, I made sure my phone was ready and in hand. But almost instantly I was told I was caller number 6.

It is interesting how long this topic has hung around. It all started because Kevin wanted to call Logos on the final day for discounts for Logos 5 packages. The phones were busy that day.

Posts 110
Willard Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2013 12:07 PM

Wayne:

Kevin A. Purcell:
I had a problem so I wished to talk to a customer service rep. First I waited about five minutes on hold and then was asked my name. Gave it and was told that I couldn't be heard. Then just one second later put on hold and was informed by the canned voice that I was caller number 3 in line. So I waited. This time when I was told I'd be next, I made sure my phone was ready and in hand. But almost instantly I was told I was caller number 6.

It is interesting how long this topic has hung around. It all started because Kevin wanted to call Logos on the final day for discounts for Logos 5 packages. The phones were busy that day.

One could make that assertion. I happen to take a different view. I suggest it wasn't the customer service bottleneck, but rather the response to that inconvenience, that facilitated the post. I propose that it is not so much the cards we are dealt, but rather our response that matters. When all was said and done, He said that an email had been lost, and that Logos had handled the matter as well as could be expected. Would it not have been better to wait for that revelation before posting?

Posts 137
LogosEmployee
Jonathan Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2013 12:58 PM

Since Kevin's issue with Customer Service has been resolved, I ask you all to respect the forum guidelines, and to let this thread go without further response. 

If there is another issue that needs to be addressed, please feel free to start a new thread in the appropriate forum, or to email our customer service team.

Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS