How to delete from "my content"?

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2013 10:33 AM

Scott Alexander (Logos):
We have just deployed a fix for issue #1. Now when you remove an item from your library and wait at least one minute (see issue #2) for the server side index to catch up, it will be gone for good.

Correction: Apologies for the confusion, I've now realized that this fix has not been deployed yet. Talked to the services team and they think they should be able to get it out this week. 

Posts 5
John | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 11 2013 6:52 PM

How about adding the ability to specify if a picture is for use as a background or just in a slide show. We did a slide show for some halloween events we had, now all those pics show up under my content when looking for a background. I don't need pics from a slide show included in background content. Maybe file content could be managed through Faithlife under documents. 

Posts 22
awebbrausch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 9:11 PM

Scott, any updates on the progress with this?  I have a ton of images I need to clean out and would love a better way to sort so I can do so.  Additionally, the load time is prohibitive to truly taking advantage of the 1,000's of media we have.

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 18 2013 9:45 AM

Hello there,

We are planning on improving content deletion in the future, however I do not have an ETA to give you right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts 13
Mark Vojtasek | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 24 2014 7:42 AM

I second this (designating images as slideshow-only vs. backgrounds)!  I like Proclaim's looping capability for adding images to a pre-service slideshow, but because I don't want the pictures cluttering up my background library, I have resorted to creating separate slideshows in PPT and importing.  Not a showstopper, but it's not making the best use of Proclaim's built-in capabilities.

Posts 91
David Mullens | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 19 2014 8:48 PM

Wow. The OP was over a year ago. Content management is still pretty much non-existent. I'm assuming this is pretty low on the priority list. It is frustrating.  

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 19 2014 9:10 PM

David Mullens:
I'm assuming this is pretty low on the priority list. It is frustrating.  

Your frustration is valid and I apologize it has taken us so long. However, we are actively working on the new content management spec right now and it's going to be awesome!

Posts 63
tczinder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 12:33 PM

So...is there a better way in the works to do a mass delete? Many of the images in my content are powerpoint jpegs, and it's a pain to ctrl-click each one (up to 50) and then delete. I'd love to be able to do a large scale clean up (click-shift-click)...and mass tag editing. Any changes ahead?

-Thomas

Posts 354
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 9 2017 1:47 PM

Hello tczinder,

A better media management system is still being worked on and developed.  For right now, ctrl+click is still probably the best way to delete a larger number of media items at once.  

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS