Purchased Logos 5 tell me it's worth it

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 314
Steven L. Spencer | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 7 2013 7:03 PM

I just purchased Logos 5.  On Logos 4 I had the portfolio edition.  Please tell me I made a wise decision.

Posts 767
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 7 2013 7:05 PM

Ok, you made a wise decision.

Posts 27539
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 7 2013 11:54 PM

You still have all the resources you had in Logos 4. You made a wise decision.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 65
Randy Marsh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 7 2013 11:56 PM

It depends on if you got some additional resources that you were interested in.  I went from Logos 3 Gold to Logos 4 Portfolio to Logos 5 Gold, and for me it has all been worth it.  During all of this time, I have never lost a single resource, the only thing that changed other than getting new books and engine upgrade (or change in the case of going from Logos 3, being Libronix) for my library is the name of the product in my orders page.  I hope that it is worth it to you and that it blesses you for years to come.

Posts 434
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2013 3:15 AM

Uh... far be it from me Stephen, but shouldn't you ask that question BEFORE you buy it? Big Smile

Posts 2330
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2013 11:44 AM

Terrible decision, please just give it to me, I'll pay the $20 transfer fee. Wink

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 173
Wesley Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 17 2013 2:25 PM

Hey don't listen to mab! I will give you $21.00 Whisper

All kidding aside you will see that you really did make the right decision and it is only getting better as time goes by! :-)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS