BAD LINK in Lexham Bible Guide: Genesis 12-50 and 1 Thessalonians

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 8 2013 3:39 AM

There is at least one link to the Tyndale OT Genesis Commentary, yet it shows for me as locked - yet I have it. Note also (I do not show this in the screen grab), if I bring up the preview of the "locked" resource, and then go to Logos.com from the link on the preview pane, it takes me to a bad page - says the resource does not exist.

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2013 3:43 AM

Found another bad link in Lexham Bible Guide - 1 Thessalonians. Apparently the problem is that the file name of the resource is wrong/changed; here it is looking for VINES and the true resource is TN_VINES:

Posts 44
LogosEmployee
John D. Barry | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2013 8:28 AM

Thanks for pointing this out--we will look into this and get it fixed. An update will automatically become available in the Logos app when it's been corrected.

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2013 8:35 AM

Thank you John!

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2013 12:13 PM

WOW that's fast - I just got an update to Genesis 12-50 and the first bad link has already been fixed throughout the resource! Very nice job!

Posts 97
Carey G. Pearson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2013 11:10 PM

I did not think the Lexham Bible Guide Genesis 12-50 was available yet? 

if we meet and you forget me,

you have lost nothing.

But if you meet Jesus and forget Him,

you have lost everything.

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 9 2013 3:19 AM

It is out! I think yesterday was the ship date if you bought it by itself, but I seem to remember buying it in a collection, as I have had it for a little while - not completely sure why.

Posts 97
Carey G. Pearson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2013 12:49 AM

Great for you! My 'Orders' page shows a 2/14/13 ship date.

if we meet and you forget me,

you have lost nothing.

But if you meet Jesus and forget Him,

you have lost everything.

Posts 27
John D. Barry | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 11 2013 7:32 AM

For those who purchased Lexham Bible Guides: Genesis Collection, we have already unlocked Lexham Bible Guide: Genesis 12-50. For those who pre-ordered Lexham Bible Guide: Genesis 12-50 on its own, the release date is 2/14/13. (Since we still have to process orders for the single volume, and have a few other admin items to handle, the release date for the volume is a bit farther out than the collection.)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS