Popular Highlighting Global Setting?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 128
Doug Dunbar | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 8 2013 3:23 PM

Hi. Just wondering if there's a way to turn off popular highlighting globally - for all resources, rather than doing this every time I open a resource. If not, this would be a great program settings feature to add.

Posts 24292
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2013 3:32 PM

Hi Doug

Doug Dunbar:
Hi. Just wondering if there's a way to turn off popular highlighting globally - for all resources, rather than doing this every time I open a resource.

Yes - you do it from the visual filter menu by right-clicking on the "Popular Highlights" filter

There have been requests for this to be moved to the Settings menu - and some interesting debates about this - but it is in the VF menu at the moment.

Graham

Posts 11532
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2013 3:32 PM

Doug Dunbar:

Hi. Just wondering if there's a way to turn off popular highlighting globally - for all resources, rather than doing this every time I open a resource. If not, this would be a great program settings feature to add.

Sure. This works just as with any of the features you see as markups in the text: go to the Visual Filters menu (the three colored circles). Right click on the "popular Highlights" entry. Choose "Do not show in any resources". Done. 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 128
Doug Dunbar | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2013 9:52 AM

Awesome. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS