CPU usage bug?

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 42 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 215
Tim | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2013 12:36 PM

Sorry to be so unhelpful with the previous logs. I was actually unable to load up the logs I took on the 20th because I received an error from the website while unloading. I had assumed that for some reason the files were corrupt. But I am having the same error today while trying to upload the log files I have just taken. So apparently I no longer can post logs online towards resolving this problem.

I will say that my previous assumption about the sync must have been incorrect though because logos is taking 150%-250% of the processor and the sync is not running. 

I wonder if having upgraded to Mavericks is contributing to the problem. 

Posts 215
Tim | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 17 2013 9:18 AM

I must be having a bad logos day.  I cannot seem to get out of this issue. Every time I use logos it shoots to 100% CPU usage. I take logs with the Logos Logging Utility but they still will not upload to the forum. I am stuck with significantly reduced productivity and no way to alleviate/resolve the problem.

Does 1Pe 5:7 apply to suffering from computer instigated persecution? ATM I am fantasizing about spending money I don't have to buy one of the competing programs to use as a backup for when Logos "decides" to be unusable. 

Posts 757
Fr. Charles R. Matheny | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 17 2013 9:35 AM

Call Logos, they will screen share with you and fix this.

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS