12 Days of Logos Christmas Special

Page 1 of 11 (217 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 216 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 8 2009 5:46 PM

Thanks Logos.  I promise not to let you down.  Since it is the Christmas season it is only right and proper that I "open" (buy) each gift!

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 5:48 PM

Randy,

have I missed something?

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 5:52 PM

I guess you did.  See the paste below:

Logos Bible Software -- NewsWire!

Twelve Days of Logos – A Christmas Special

Twelve Days of Logos
Twelve Days of Logos
Christmas is just around the corner . . .

Learn More  

With Christmas just around the corner, many of you have asked if we are going to have any special sales or promotions to celebrate. While we did just launch Logos 4 and have some absolutely amazing deals on upgrades and base packages that are perfect for the holiday season, we dug a little deeper in our bag of goodies and found 12 more incredible deals for you. From December 9th-20th visit www.12DaysofLogos.com and find a new deal every day!

12 Days, 12 Deals

Starting December 9th and running through December 20th, we’ll be posting a new deal every day on www.12DaysofLogos.com.  Each day, there will be something new and the offer will only last for 24 hours. So, you’ll have to act fast to grab it. With some titles going for up to 85% off, you’ll want to be sure to check the site every day to get the latest offering!

Don’t Miss a Single Day

With only 24 hours for each deal, it might be easy to miss one. That’s why we’ve set up a system to send you reminders by email. Simply visit www.12DaysofLogos.com and on the right hand side of the page you’ll see a place where you can enter your email address for daily updates. If you prefer, you can also subscribe to the Twelve Days of Logos RSS feed. Whatever you do, don’t miss a single day!

…and Finally

While we hope that you enjoy these specials, we also hope that you have a truly wonderful Christmas and holiday season. May it be a time where you draw near to God through His word and kindle a warm affection for his Son, whose birth we celebrate.

Twelve Days of Logos – A Christmas Special
http://www.12DaysofLogos.com

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 5:54 PM

Thanks Randy.

I suppose my NewsWire is still coming...

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 5:55 PM

Looks like "Santa Bob" has struck again.

Posts 1042
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 7:29 PM

The first deal is already up - Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol for $0.95. Hopefully something a little newer comes along. I must confess I have seen the movie and read the children's book but never the original.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 7:33 PM

Randy Hartman:

Looks like "Santa Bob" has struck again.

Peace and Joy in the Lord This Christmas and Always, Randy!            *smile*

Thank you muchly for your post ..............         I live in Eastern Canada (EST time)      .........    and           .........  don't have my newswire yet        ..........         am sure it's coming              .........     but          ...............           meanwhile - because of your post -  I now have "A Christmas Carol" both on my Logos 3.0g and 4.0 and am commencing reading it again for who knows how many times over the years            ............    *smile*

............   am looking forward to the next 11 days of Logos' 12 Days of Christmas       ..........

...........   really clever and heart-warming, Logos!    Thank you!

Yours in Christ,

Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 3771
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 8:43 PM

Damian McGrath:

Thanks Randy.

I suppose my NewsWire is still coming...

i am pretty sure I used to get those, but I haven't lately . . . including that one.  Hmmmm

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 8:45 PM

0/1 for me.  I've had 'The Christmas Carol' since Library Builder 3 some years ago.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 8:45 PM

Daniel DeVilder:
i am pretty sure I used to get those, but I haven't lately . . . including that one.  Hmmmm

Looks like I got bumped somehow from the list. I've re-subscribed.

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 8:47 PM

Damian McGrath:
Looks like I got bumped somehow from the list. I've re-subscribed.

Oh come on Damian - you did that on purpose so you could get to 1100!!!   Smile

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 8:59 PM

Alex Scott:
Oh come on Damian - you did that on purpose so you could get to 1100!!!

Alex, you must have me confused with Philip...

+1

Posts 549
Shawn Drewett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 9:08 PM

Funny, when I go to my account page and I am logged in, the Logos Newswire is not checked. I have tried several times to check it and update subscriptions but after this it is unchecked again! I can't seem to "stay" subscribed!

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 9:10 PM

Damian McGrath:
Alex, you must have me confused with Philip...

You know, this obsession you have with me is not healthy. Maybe you should talk with a Pastor about it. I'm available if you need me.

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 9:13 PM

Philip Spitzer:
Maybe you should talk with a Pastor about it. I'm available if you need me.

But you're a Beagle. Not a German Shepherd...

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 9:21 PM

Damian McGrath:

Both give the same advise. Our vocabulary is limited.

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 6:24 AM

Philip Spitzer:

Damian McGrath:

Both give the same advise. Our vocabulary is limited.

If you seek advice from a dog all the council he gives will be ruff council indeed...

But no more tails here, let's talk about the Christmas Special.  0/1 for me as well I did the Christmas library builder #1 and picked it up then I suppose.  I haven't read it yet though.  However I'm about to solve that, it's open in L4 right now.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 6:55 AM

Thomas Black:
If you seek advice from a dog all the council he gives will be ruff council indeed...

It's kinda tough typing without and opposable thumb, too. But I digress....again.

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 7:16 AM

I love this promotion, I was thinking about getting A Christmas Carol anyway.

Can't wait to see what the deals described as "you don't want to miss any of them!" will be.

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 3771
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 7:47 AM

Paul Golder:

I love this promotion, I was thinking about getting A Christmas Carol anyway.

Can't wait to see what the deals described as "you don't want to miss any of them!" will be.

glad you are happy, --it IS nice to see a little fun and good cheer and . . . DEALS!

But to reflect on your statement, ALLLLLL are described as deals we won't wanna miss--including a christmas carol  (I need to check if I have that . . . perhaps it dynamically added to my ugaritic text collection

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Page 1 of 11 (217 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS