Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 20 2013 4:33 PM

Lately I have noticed that when I click on a thread title (<ctrl-click>) the ads on the side change to the top requring a screen refresh to put things back in order.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 3731
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 21 2013 9:20 AM

I've noticed that happening to me a lot, too, though usually from a different trigger--usually when I'm scrolling quickly via touchpad, & most often when I'm just trying to get back to the top...

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 3731
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 21 2013 9:23 AM

BillS:

I've noticed that happening to me a lot, too, though usually from a different trigger--usually when I'm scrolling quickly via touchpad, & most often when I'm just trying to get back to the top...

Hmmm.... from a desktop, I can easily duplicate the problem. Forum bug.

Grace & Peace,
Bill

iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 3731
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 21 2013 9:28 AM

BillS:
when I'm scrolling quickly via touchpad, & most often when I'm just trying to get back to the top...

Same thing just happened when using the scroll wheel to get to the top.

At least 2 triggers can cause this behavior.

Grace & Peace,
Bill

iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Jeremy Einfeld | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 21 2013 10:13 AM

George Somsel:

Lately I have noticed that when I click on a thread title (<ctrl-click>) the ads on the side change to the top requring a screen refresh to put things back in order.

What browser are you using?

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 21 2013 11:14 AM

Jeremy Einfeld:

George Somsel:

What browser are you using?

Oingo Boingo?  Big Smile  No, IE9.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Jeremy Einfeld | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 21 2013 3:06 PM

Fixed.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 21 2013 3:19 PM

george
gfsomsel

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Jeremy Einfeld | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 21 2013 3:34 PM

George Somsel:

Fix has been redacted for the moment, as posting from IE9 is broken as a side-effect of the fix.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 21 2013 4:33 PM

Jeremy, are you making odd spam posts as part of trouble shooting, or has someone hijacked your name? I got some a couple of days ago as well.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Jeremy Einfeld | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 22 2013 9:19 AM

Sorry about that, I need to disable email notifications on our internal version of the forums.

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Jeremy Einfeld | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 22 2013 2:28 PM

Jeremy Einfeld:

George Somsel:

Fix has been redacted for the moment, as posting from IE9 is broken as a side-effect of the fix.

I have deployed the fix again, this time with an updated post text editor to fix the resulting posting issues.

Posted using Internet Explorer 9.

Additional note: if you are using IE9, refresh the "post reply" page before your next reply to clear out the old editor scripts.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS