Customer id

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 92
Felipe Chamy | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 9 2009 7:08 AM

I just bought online

The New Bible Commentary, (SKU #753)
  For the Love of God, Volume 1 [DOWNLOAD], (SKU #3433)
  Bible Study Library (LE), (SKU #5474)

but the site is asking me to enter my Libronix Customer ID to unlock the order for download which I don´t have

What can I do? Do I need to buy the DVD instead? if so, can I change my order???

Posts 102
Roger King | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 7:31 AM

I think the ID is the email address you used when you first installed and registered Logos.

Posts 92
Felipe Chamy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 7:35 AM

RogerKing:

I think the ID is the email address you used when you first installed and registered Logos.

This is my first installation and registration, but have not been able to download the base package yet

Posts 102
Roger King | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 7:40 AM

Before adding any resources, you need to have the Logos program installed on your computer. If you are going to buy a base package, that is probably the best thing to do.  Otherwise, try to download the Logos program and register it to get your ID. (Forgive me if I am wrong, it has been a long time since I first installed Logos)

Posts 92
Felipe Chamy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 7:51 AM

RogerKing:

Before adding any resources, you need to have the Logos program installed on your computer. If you are going to buy a base package, that is probably the best thing to do.  Otherwise, try to download the Logos program and register it to get your ID.

Thank you Roger

I did install the logos4mac in my computer, but I do not have the choice to register it...

Posts 10817
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2009 3:14 AM

Felipe Chamy:
I did install the logos4mac in my computer, but I do not have the choice to register it..

When you ordered your software from Logos, you should have provided an email address. That will be your Customer ID until the Lord returns, even if you should later change your address.

Try entering that as your Customer ID

Posts 92
Felipe Chamy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2009 7:13 AM

Thank you all..

My problem was that my Customer ID was not activated... the people at costumer service solved it and now I´m enjoying logos 4 mac... and waiting for updates to come in...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS