Logos 4 Video Tutorials

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 19191
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 9 2009 10:25 AM

I have created a new page on the wiki to gather together all the great video tutorials people have been making on Logos 4.

Logos 4 Video Tutorials

I linked it in from the "Introduction to Logos 4" page where the link to Logos's official video page was (though I kept a link to the latter as the first item in the new video tutorials page).

Please add to it if you know of any others. I'll try to remember to keep it updated as John and Mark and Mike add more videos, which I hope they do! Those are amazing, guys!

Posts 726
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 10:27 AM

Good move, Rosie.

Chris

Posts 102
Roger King | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 12:51 PM

Wow! I was actually thinking this morning of asking for this to happen. Logos employees can actually read minds now, scary!Big Smile

Thanks!

Posts 19191
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 1:22 PM

RogerKing:

Wow! I was actually thinking this morning of asking for this to happen. Logos employees can actually read minds now, scary!Big Smile

Thanks!

I'm not a Logos employee. I'm just a user, an enthusiastic one mind you, but just a user nonetheless. Anyone who knows what they're doing can edit the wiki. You can distinguish Logos employees on the forum, because they have a Logos icon under their avatar, like this:

Posts 102
Roger King | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 1:26 PM

Sorry Rosie!  Thanks for implementing it anyway!  It is a greatly appreciated option. (I do know about the Logos icon. I just got so excited, I forgot!)

Anyone who knows what they're doing can edit the wiki.

I haven't yet looked into editing wikis. I probably would fall under this category. (I'm sure it's pretty easy though)

Stick out tongue

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 3:39 PM

Here is a new tutorial on bug reporting for the Mac side if anyone is interested

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/6731.aspx

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 19191
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 4:48 PM

RogerKing:

I haven't yet looked into editing wikis... (I'm sure it's pretty easy though)

Yup, it's trivial. Almost as easy as posting on this forum.

Just click the "Edit" tab on any page to get into edit mode, and edit away. To create a new page, click on "Create New Page" in the left side bar.

Read the Basic Wiki Formatting page (linked from the main wiki page) for info on the formatting markup language for headings, bold, italic, and links. It's pretty simple.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS