Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26740
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 25 2009 2:08 PM

In my notes of chiasms, I would like to indent each level. However, when I use the indent icon I must double space in order to indent only the highlighted portion. Is there a reasonable way around this ... or a way I can see the underlying markup to see if I can find a workaround?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2009 8:57 PM

MJ. Smith:

In my notes of chiasms, I would like to indent each level. However, when I use the indent icon I must double space in order to indent only the highlighted portion. Is there a reasonable way around this ... or a way I can see the underlying markup to see if I can find a workaround?

Have you tried using the Increase / Decrease indent icons at the top of the notes page?

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 26740
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2009 12:04 AM

George Somsel:
Have you tried using the Increase / Decrease indent icons at the top of the notes page?

Yes, they indent the whole text unless I've double spaced it - which I think is really the matter of a line feed.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2009 7:41 AM

MJ. Smith:

George Somsel:

Yes, they indent the whole text unless I've double spaced it - which I think is really the matter of a line feed.

Precisely.  If all you wish to do is to indent the first line of a paragraph, you will need to resort to inserting 5 spaces before the beginning unless you want to resort to entering and formatting it in a word processing program then copying it into your notes.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS