BUG: Lectionary PB entry not appearing in Passage Guide

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 28760
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 1 2013 8:30 PM

I created a PB lectionary then ran a Passage Guide. The PG does not show the entry in the Lectionary section or the My Content section. I expected and wanted it to appear in the Lectionary section.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 25593
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2013 12:00 AM

confirmed.

I can get the PB lectionary to appear in the Collections section but not the Lectionaries section!

Another thing, when I type Feb 2 into a Logos Lectionary you will get a drop-down with a "Go to" suggestion. With a PB lectionary I have to type feb 26, 2013!

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 28760
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2013 2:33 AM

I also just verified that parallel/harmonies don't show up in the PG either. I'm disappointed because I've been waiting for this feature to do some REAL work. I hope it will be added soon - this is the first round of the beta.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 25593
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2013 2:55 AM

MJ. Smith:
I also just verified that parallel/harmonies don't show up in the PG either. I

I got the Support template to show in Parallel Passages, no problem!

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 27 2013 2:30 PM

There is currently an active case for this issue. I have added a link to this thread to that case.

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 7 2013 4:49 PM

This will be fixed in 5.1 Release Candidate 1. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS