Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 27559
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 25 2009 5:45 PM

What is the status of this product? It shows without a price or picture or status - I don't know how to interpret this. Yes, I do know the diagrams are available online as an up to date cheap alternative.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2009 6:50 PM

MJ. Smith:

What is the status of this product? It shows without a price or picture or status - I don't know how to interpret this. Yes, I do know the diagrams are available online as an up to date cheap alternative.

Peace and Joy to you, MJ!    *smile*           

I don't know if it is for sale by itself, but it comes automatically with Original Languages Library all the way up to Scholar's Gold Library.  I use it quite frequently!

In my Library it is:  C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS\Resources\OPENTEXTGNT.lbxlls              2006-12-28T23:39:33Z 

C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS\Resources\OPENTEXTGNT.lbxlls 2006-12-28T23:39:33Z

Yours in Christ,

....    Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 25195
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2009 7:45 PM

The set (bible, clause analysis, database and glossary) comes with the Syntax Tools Addin available only in selected base library products. It is complete but I have found its morphology and clause analysis too inaccurate to really trust (I rate it 80%). It came out in 2005 but you'll find the www.opentext.org web site has not advanced its methods nor the text beyond 2005, although some corrections were introduced to the Logos version in 2006. Using it in Syntax Search is more satisfactory than the incomplete Lexham Syntactic GNT (also available with Syntax Tools), but there are deficiencies of the search method that will prevent 100% of applicable results being found.

It's a shame that the various deficiencies have not been corrected because its syntax structure is fairly intuitive for constructing search queries.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS